Rattlesnake Canyon from Johnson Valley

valco

Apr 30, 2009
Can anyone post a trail map on how to get to rattlesnake canyon trail from Johnson Valley. I would like to do that ride over new years, possibly let the kids play in the snow.

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
Can anyone post a trail map on how to get to rattlesnake canyon trail from Johnson Valley. I would like to do that ride over new years, possibly let the kids play in the snow.
I've done it for years on bikes Jeeps and now SXS's but I don't have a map.

I'm guessing that it isn't 100% approved to cross the hwy if your plan to go from say Soggy Dry lake to Rattlesnake. The are several trails that will get you to the mouth of the canyon but be carefull as there is a lot of private property and you might end up on someone's driveway.

South Bay 4 Life

California
Dec 5, 2011
Torrance
I'm looking for a ride to do at the end of the month; a day ride. This ride sounds like fun! Think it'll be too hot?

Papa Bear- you lost me with those directions bud. Are there road numbers or GPS coordinates?

South Bay 4 Life

California
Dec 5, 2011
Torrance
I saw that. I would if i could. I had some a-arm issues last weekend in Glamis. Gonna need a few weeks to drop it off, fix it, and pick it up. You know how it goes.

But the route sounds good and very fast. There will be about 8 UTVs in my group. Think you could give me some detailed instructions/directions when you get a chance? Maybe some GPS coordinates? Whenever you get a chance? Very much appreciated.

Email: [email protected]

THANKS!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000