All UTV's Rules and class definitions???

lucho

Sep 28, 2010
Does anyone have a link(s) to where we can find the various classes and type of vehicles that can race in the desert? I'm looking for the most current class definitions, and details that take into consideration the newer units available.

Thanks.

Lucho

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Here is my input Lou:
1st, get rid of the 1st to enter gets 1st start position. too much politics there. Do a draw a couple days before the race, or the morning at the race, for starting position. Late comers start at the rear. For me to come back and race, this is the first step. We have been told before that we were 2nd to enter thus 2nd to start, and somehow there was forgotten entries that were before us.

I like your relaxed atmosphere and such, and inexpensive racing.

As far as classes, i think you should keep it simple. an 850 and down, and 851-1000 class. thats what bitd is considering.

lucho

Sep 28, 2010
Here is my input Lou:
1st, get rid of the 1st to enter gets 1st start position. too much politics there. Do a draw a couple days before the race, or the morning at the race, for starting position. Late comers start at the rear. For me to come back and race, this is the first step. We have been told before that we were 2nd to enter thus 2nd to start, and somehow there was forgotten entries that were before us.

I like your relaxed atmosphere and such, and inexpensive racing.

As far as classes, i think you should keep it simple. an 850 and down, and 851-1000 class. thats what bitd is considering.
Using postmark is not really politics but just a simple and correct time-line. However, we'll consider drawing for starting positions as well. Thanks for the input.

We're getting closer to defining classes and we hope we can make the announcement in the next few days.

LUCHO

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
I agree lou that putting everyone in a hat so to speak is about the most fair it can get and I would think its pretty easy to do. I have raced one of your events before and had a real good time. Would love to come back again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000