Side x Side Jamboree April 4th & 5th

Lead Dog

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 12, 2009
Las Vegas
I know you guy's are getting ready for another trip to Glamis for the Dune Tour but what about the jamboree in Parker April 4 & 5th?

it's going to be a blast plus it's a free get your ride dirty weekend... ;)

Side X Side Jamboree

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
The Parker event is guaranteed to be a blast as we will have all kinds of activities specific to Side x Sides. From the Geo caching event, show and shine, and rock band contest there will be something for everyone.

I'll be out there on Friday giving rides in the Pro Armor Beard Seats Race Teryx too.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Lead Dog

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 12, 2009
Las Vegas
The Parker event is guaranteed to be a blast as we will have all kinds of activities specific to Side x Sides. From the Geo caching event, show and shine, and rock band contest there will be something for everyone.

I'll be out there on Friday giving rides in the Pro Armor Beard Seats Race Teryx too.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Mike, I don't ride well but I'll take her for a spin for ya!;)

Mike L

Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
SOunds like a ton of fun. Were gonna try and make this one.......Looks like I may be at Dune Tour afterall!!!!
Does this mean I'll get to see you three weekends out of the next month? I would assume your gonna be at the M4SX race this weekend too????

Randy, I'm sure you couldn't do any more damage to it than i could. But no that's not a challenge.

SoCal

I'm a Toy Haulin Hooligan - UTVUnderground Approve
Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
I just might be able to make this one. Planning on going to Havasu for Easter any way so we just might head out the weekend before.

Randy are you staying down there or driving down?

SoCal

Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
Ok so who is going to be there? Whats the plan? I will be staying in Havasu and driving down for the day.

Im in probably along with a couple other Hooligans.

Mike L

Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
Whats the deal with out of state reg?
In working with the local sheriff here is what we have found so far.

All OHV’s must be registered. If they are not residents of AZ then as long as they are registered in their home state it is fine. For AZ residents the vehicle must have OHV decal and plate even if it is street legal.

Additional rules for riding:

Vehicle must have: Brakes, Lights (if riding after dusk), Whip and Spark Arrestor

Children under 18 must wear a helmet even if in a Sand car or SXS, if no windshield is on the vehicle, goggles are required.

Riders must stay on the established trails

SoCal

Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
So far it looks like its

Lead Dog
Mike L
Socal and a couple from my group
SSVworks

And Joey D is a maybe.

Who else is in?