Soboba Needs Volunteers with UTV's! *CALLING ALL MEMBERS*

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Hey everyone! So Soboba is looking for between 5-10 volunteers with a UTV or ATV to work the course over the weekend and help keep the track safe for competitors. You will need a vehicle to traverse the terrain to get to a spot and take up a position.

They are asking for volunteers who could come out on Friday for a morning meeting to then game plan and travel the course together to decide on locations of importance to have a manned flagger. The goal is to meet at 9am on friday and then use Fridays open pre runs between 12pm-3pm to get a good idea of how things are working out. If meeting on Friday is impossible then an early morning arrival on Saturday would be ideal to get you up to speed. Doc John who is in charge of course saftey will need an idea of how many vests and radios he will need to obtain so if we can firm up a count ASAP that would be great.

Racing is most of the day on Saturday and Sunday. This is an awesome opprotunity to come out and camp with us all at Soboba, help out, and see some awesome racing! Lets get a count here for who might be interested. I know Papa Bear and Breven are interested, anyone else????

brevndeb

Your Mom
May 5, 2010
Beaumont CA-B-Town
I'm in four sure Fri-Sun 1 RZR and can I take a passenger? Just let me know where, when and time should be fun thanks. I have a road master race radio if that helps. I may bring my toy hauler let me know if camping is free to volunteers thanks.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Awesome Breven! yes you can bring someone with you in your rig for sure! Matter of fact I think every rig should have a cameraman with them! hahaha I will keep everyone posted via this thread and by Thursday I will have all the info for who to see and talk to when you arrive to Soboba. All the Instructions on how to get to the track and camping area are in the Soboba GP Pre Run thread that is currently on the homepage.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I will be out on the course shooting pictures. I will have my race radio on if they provide is with a FREQ...

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
People have been asking me a couple questions:

1. Can they bring a friend or passenger?
2. Do they get free admission?
3. Will they get breaks, i.e., Potty and Food?
4. Will they be using race freqs as in Race Radios?
5. All day?
6. Bring your own Ice Chest (Sodas only?)
I will be there with Breven for the 9:00am meeting!
Come on out La Familia and lets get involved!

1. Can they bring a friend or passenger? YES
2. Do they get free admission? YES
3. Will they get breaks, i.e., Potty and Food? YES
4. Will they be using race freqs as in Race Radios? YES (will have to see if they are standard frequencies or pre programmed)
5. All day? Most Of The Day
6. Bring your own Ice Chest (Sodas only?) Definitley an ice chest, and lets just say no one will be inspecting it but lets be safe and use good judgement in how much "soda" we drink

I will firm up on some of these but I am using my best guesses here....Thanks for all the support guys! And like I mentioned feel free to stay the weekend and hang out!

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
JOEY & PAPA BEAR. WE WOULD LOVE TO HELP, JUST WAY TOO MUCH GOING ON IN OUR LIVES RIGHT NOW TO DO IT. WE MET JOEY WHEN WE WERE WORKING FOR M4SX SO WE DEFINITELY HAVE DONE IT BEFORE. IT IS A LOT OF FUN & YOU GET TO HANG OUT WITH THE RACERS. SO GUYS PLEASE VOLUNTEER.

brevndeb

Your Mom
May 5, 2010
Beaumont CA-B-Town
Bump! I'm getting stocked about this weekend, I have a couple of friends racing and lots of friends that are camping for the weekend should be a blast. I'll be there 8:30-9:00 am on Friday(With trailer). Let us know Joey if you have any updates about this weekend! thanks.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thanks Breven! This weekend is going to be awesome! I will be pulling in Friday morning hopefully by noon!!! I will be talking to DOcJohn tommmorw so I can update you guys but plan on being at Soboba and asking to speak to DocJohn when you get to the track. I will keep everyone updated tommorow at somepoint!

And for all those Volunteers if you drink Monster Energy I got your coolers covered!

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Joey D... I get off work at 6am on Friday and can shoot from Ontario to my trailer storage in Highland and load up and then shoot to Soboba to help out on Friday/Saturday if you come up short on volunteers. I'll be camping Fri-Sun morn with a 23' toy hauler if so. I work Sunday so i can't stay for the race.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Joey , I might be able to do sunday , I am CPR , First aid , and a OSHA outreach trainer . I will keep you posted , Im tryin to get my car back together i will know better later.

Steven

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000