Some cool new SR1 parts!!!

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Here's a couple pics of our newest goodies.....!!

FRONT STUB SHAFTS
These are made to replace your front stock cv joints. Pull out your complete front axles and install these chromoly zinc coated stubs. Re use your stock axle nuts with red loc-tite. ($156.00 a pair)

REAR UPRIGHTS +2" WIDER ON EACH SIDE
These are made specifically for our SR1 cv hubs to clear any a arm. They are made from laser cut steel plate, cnc machined collars, and fully tig welded. These hubs will bring out your wheels 2" on each side due to the offset, but will allow your rear travel to increase. You will need to diss-assemble your old hubs and transfer the hardware to these hubs. These offset rear hubs come powder coated wrinkle black. ($600 a pair)

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Great looking parts Corry.

Will the track width rule be modified to accommodate the wider offset of the new uprights?

450grl

Mar 15, 2009
They are going to allow a slightly wider track (look for the final rule book to be announced soon), but Jason is working on something even better for the SR1 racers that won't need to be wider - these uprights are more for the duner guys......

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
2 please.

Here's a couple pics of our newest goodies.....!!

FRONT STUB SHAFTS
These are made to replace your front stock cv joints. Pull out your complete front axles and install these chromoly zinc coated stubs. Re use your stock axle nuts with red loc-tite. ($156.00 a pair)

motogary2

The Blue Bomber - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 14, 2009
riverside ca
They are going to allow a slightly wider track (look for the final rule book to be announced soon), but Jason is working on something even better for the SR1 racers that won't need to be wider - these uprights are more for the duner guys......
NICE

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
nice, fronts should shed a little weight also.

the rear uprights work with the setup your running Corry? or do custom axles need to be made for the width difference?

thanks

Rog

450grl

Mar 15, 2009
If I didn't have Gear One already, I would run either these uprights, or the new stuff we are making right now.....and yes, they require a longer axle - which we also will be stocking soon!

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
If I didn't have Gear One already, I would run either these uprights, or the new stuff we are making right now.....and yes, they require a longer axle - which we also will be stocking soon!

Whhhhaaattttt!!!???? :confused::D

More new stuff? Don't hold out on us Corry.....

Nick

Un Banned - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 3, 2009
Mesa, AZ
just got off the phone with jason.. the excitment is building!! OMFG !!!

Last edited:

450grl

Mar 15, 2009
I can't talk about the new stuff until I get permission from Jason. But it's cool! :)

motogary2

The Blue Bomber - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 14, 2009
riverside ca
thoes are some nice looking spindels

450grl

Mar 15, 2009
I believe we are using type 2 CV's....but I'd have to ask Jason to be sure....here is a link to all of our SR1 coversion parts (with some more to come!):

WellerRacing.com

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000