Kawasaki spangs teryx build

spangs

IlliNOISE - UTVUnderground Approved
May 25, 2009
illinois
www.spangsfab.com
Hey guys im looking at doing a full race teryx will probably have to do it in stages and will just have to go with the flow if we can get the utv racing going better here in the mid west right now it just seems like im the only one really into the hole utv racing and everyone ells just once to play. Im thinking about doing it 2 ways I can get just a frame and go from there or I can use the teryx I already have. Im kind of leaning on going with a new frame and just build a new cage for the one I have and call it good I like the cage I built for it but kind of want to change it. dose anyone have any pointer or good build pics starting from scratch.

the old cage i made

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Big Pasta i thought you were going to baja not Italy
They call him the big pasta cuz he thiingy is the size and limpness of a small piece of spagetti:D:D

Although he may say its more like manacotti!! LOL

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
I would say research all the winning cars in series out here and duplicate or have the main cage built here in california or arizona. Then take all you learn back home.

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
Well I guess ill have to build the one I have then hmm now I need a long travel kit and an 840cc kit
I would say do all your homework on the long travel kits. You don't want to make a mistake when it comes to this. I run the old rhinocraft/Procraft kit and have not had any problems with it, its just not made anymore.

And compare the mufflers. Look around and see actual figures on paper. You may have a nice sounding car but it may not be the best for an 840 kit.

I have made the mistake of taking peoples word about parts, then find out the hard way that after I spent a few thousand dollars on an L.T. and exhaust I have a nice sounding car with a wider stance, Good for desert times or play riding but not when it counts in racing.

Just my 2 cents.

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
I would say do all your homework on the long travel kits. You don't want to make a mistake when it comes to this. I run the old rhinocraft/Procraft kit and have not had any problems with it, its just not made anymore.

And compare the mufflers. Look around and see actual figures on paper. You may have a nice sounding car but it may not be the best for an 840 kit.

I have made the mistake of taking peoples word about parts, then find out the hard way that after I spent a few thousand dollars on an L.T. and exhaust I have a nice sounding car with a wider stance, Good for desert times or play riding but not when it counts in racing.

Just my 2 cents.

cant say it any better:D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
The Muzzys 840 Kit is bad ass and the 916 kit produces some insane power. With any 840 kit you need to keep it cool. Muzzys has been working relentlessy on making a solid bolt on power house of a kit for a Teryx. As for their Exhaust, well just take a look at all the top race teryx's right now.......nuff said!

You may also consider Weller Racing who has been winning and siting on the podium all year with their amazing 800cc Teryx Motors. They are site sponsors and I think they will be offering a member disount. You can contact Jason and discuss options. Weller will provide you with some of the best tech and product support the industry has to offer. And on top of that their products are race and play proven!!

Like Junior and Blue said, consider your sources, know that many of the opinions you will get will be opinionated based upon preferance or relationships.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000