Spectating at the Hammers

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
My edit was better :cool:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJqQcfhDtu4&feature=share&list=UUQMaharqE9MdthG0xwNwQJA"]Produce 1 - YouTube[/ame]

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
That's correct, he broke a right side lower Ball Joint and was dug in pretty good:eek: He should have been crowned MVP of the race cause once he realized he was out of the race he helped all of the rest of cars get through the mess:D True Sportsmanship :)

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
we have friends racing. but we dont have a rig ourselves this year. is camping inside the fence this year race teams only? and everybody else camps outside the fence. we have a 37 foot 5th wheel. im thinking we will camp outside gate 2 or 3. want to be walking distance so we can hang out by the jumbotron and bonfire. im sure they dont want us driving our truck in and out the gate. or dirtbikes/utv. :confused:

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
when we camp in jv there is always a firepit, or we build one. but i bet at the KOH with that many people there wont be rings/pit. we have our permit. (which at the cal 500 the blm did ask for) but what do you guys do? bring a washer tub or home depot firepit? ive been splitting wood for 2 weeks.

also what the best spot to spectate? elvis? sledge?

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
when we camp in jv there is always a firepit, or we build one. but i bet at the KOH with that many people there wont be rings/pit. we have our permit. (which at the cal 500 the blm did ask for) but what do you guys do? bring a washer tub or home depot firepit? ive been splitting wood for 2 weeks.

also what the best spot to spectate? elvis? sledge?
We just collect rocks and make our own. So far we have around 25 rigs coming this year to the UTVUGLF camp :cool:

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
this year hammertown will be fenced off. any of you walking into HT for the night life, or driving in, or over to the gate and walking in? there will be 4 gates. i think we have to walk in only. HT will be full of vehichles. hopefully we are camped close enough to a gate. or ride utv over to gate. no way am i drinking and driving. seen to many loose their ride to blm after a few beers.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
I will be on a rock spectating! Where will you be during the UTV race?
at backdoor or chocolate thunder for utv race, and buggy race.

maybe one thur, the other on fri. at night we will spend an hour or 2 at the jumbo tron/bonfire. then back to camp for our keg and bonfire.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000