STORAGE

CRSANISLO

Feb 5, 2009
WANTING TO RACE THE WHOLE SERIES NEXT YEAR IN THE SXS CLASS BUT I LIVE IN WASHINGTON STATE AND IS TO FAR TO DRIVE. SO LOOKING FOR STORAGE FOR TRUCK AND ENCLOSED TRAILER SO I COULD FLY DOWN JUMP IN TRUCK AND HEAD TO RACES. ANY IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS. THANKS

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
I think Temecula,CA is pretty centralized around the worcs current schedule. There are several different indoor and outdoor storage units available. Google.

The other thing that's important is available parts and UTV shops.
IMG MOTORSPORTS is right around the corner.

El Kido

Aug 29, 2011
Corona, CA
corona is close to the races by 30 minutes every direction >;]

there is a storage place that opened up opened up off the Cajalco exit on the 15fwy in corona and I see a bunch of motorsports guys storing stuff there

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Criag, Great to see you wanting on board with WORCS! the series is awesome and as you can see, its blowing up, Especially if your putting together a Class one car.
I know Grecco stores his stuff in Vegas often, thats a good Hub if you ask me as far as airports and travel. Theres Primm, Havasu and Speedworld that are a good bet on being back on the schedule and they are 200 miles or less from Vegas, So cali is a good option also.. stay connected on this site, there are lots of good guys down that way and someone has space for your stuff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000