All UTV's Summer projects

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Let's here them. Since most of west coast is heating up and riding is becoming more selective what are your plans before the next season comes?

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
i removed my catalytic converter, wrapped the head pipes, going to make a new resonator with X connection, sand blast and paint the mufflers white.

i dropped my cage off to be powdercoated and picked it up the next day.(Utv Inc)

i picked up a parker pumper, rugged radio box and a couple of custom switches and a fan over ride kit from Unv Inc.

going to pull arms and springs and have them powdercoated white.

I have plans on making mud guards for my wheels and powdercoating them red along with the beadlock ring.

also as soon as sthe 2014 parts are avalible i will order a set of white plastics and wrap the black parts white. Speed Racer style

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
I just did FUTV main and side skids a week ago, hoping to add a winch and lights shortly, going to Pismo next month so I will be ordering some lighted whips soon. Can't wait to hit the dune's their nice and cool!

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
i removed my catalytic converter, wrapped the head pipes, going to make a new resonator with X connection, sand blast and paint the mufflers white.

i dropped my cage off to be powdercoated and picked it up the next day.(Utv Inc)

i picked up a parker pumper, rugged radio box and a couple of custom switches and a fan over ride kit from Unv Inc.

going to pull arms and springs and have them powdercoated white.

I have plans on making mud guards for my wheels and powdercoating them red along with the beadlock ring.

also as soon as sthe 2014 parts are avalible i will order a set of white plastics and wrap the black parts white. Speed Racer style

That's it? I was thinking about adding some new bold graphics... lol

Debating about getting some new shocks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Desert season is approaching fast...finish up those summer projects soon.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000