All UTV's Turbo Rotax

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Damn CF you have to bring that turbo Rotax stuff over here....I tried to hide from the pics of that mad machine but I guess there is no hiding from that thing lol ! What about a ride j/k that thing is bad I hope to see it run sometime, just talking to you on RF awhile back makes me make one BAD !!!!!!!

controled force

1004CC Turbo Tax - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 8, 2009
Sac.Ca
Damn CF you have to bring that turbo Rotax stuff over here....I tried to hide from the pics of that mad machine but I guess there is no hiding from that thing lol ! What about a ride j/k that thing is bad I hope to see it run sometime, just talking to you on RF awhile back makes me make one BAD !!!!!!!
Hahahaha...there is NO HIDING from the TURBO TAX..hell if we hook up some time you can take it for a spin,I don't care.

controled force

Apr 8, 2009
Sac.Ca
Yeah, he dont care. If you grenade CF's motor he will just run to the local Can Am Dealership and pick up a new Rotax powered Outlander and pull the swap in his Weekend Warrior!! LOL B A L L E R!
Hahahaha,,you saw that one,,haha

Attachments

controled force

Apr 8, 2009
Sac.Ca
holy crap...what kind of HP is thatthing putting out?
The motor is built to make 300hp....but I don't think the rest of the Rhino can handle it so I'm going to set up the boost an fuel it to make 150hp to the wheels:D:D:D:D..and if need more it will be there:eek:

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Thats out of CONTROL ! :eek: I wish I had half of that HP let alone 150 to the wheels. Hopefully one day we can meet up I want to see that thing in action :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000