UTVUnderground 2014 Can-Am Maverick Max BUILD Thread

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I love this thing. I can't wait for the Baja 1000. This Prerunner is bad ass.

GOLF CART DORK.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
this car was one of my first stops on sat morning. i had to revisit on sunday. car is sick. i wonder if i fit in it? hmmm :eek:

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
this car was one of my first stops on sat morning. i had to revisit on sunday. car is sick. i wonder if i fit in it? hmmm :eek:
Not a chance, I heard lots of "get a bigger car" and similar comments as I drove in and out of the expo with my head hanging out the side!

The leg/knee room is really good but I need a head cutout

dlak

Dec 12, 2013
Not a chance, I heard lots of "get a bigger car" and similar comments as I drove in and out of the expo with my head hanging out the side!

How tall are you? Will it work for someone who is 6'2"?

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal

same here. im 6 foot 7. your 6 foot 6 right? im shocked you fit in a rzr 900. i know you told me you have a race dash which helps. can-am and 800/900 is a no way jose for me. 1000 aint bad if i remove the cell phone pod. but i would want to add the polaris gps center. or cage mount. i bought a gps and cage mount at the expo. i fit in the teryx like a glove.

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013
I'm 6'8''! I'm sure you'd be fine at 6'2'' dlak, keep in mind this has nothing to do with the can am, this badass custom build has the roof chopped low for style. I haven't tried a stock can-am 1000 yet.

And yeah winston, my 900 is a tight squeeze for sure. I'm really hopeful that I can get into a 1000 from one of the manufacturers for next year so I can focus on driving and not the lack of circulation to my extremities haha.

dlak

Dec 12, 2013
I'm 6'8''! I'm sure you'd be fine at 6'2'' dlak, keep in mind this has nothing to do with the can am, this badass custom build has the roof chopped low for style. I haven't tried a stock can-am 1000 yet.

And yeah winston, my 900 is a tight squeeze for sure. I'm really hopeful that I can get into a 1000 from one of the manufacturers for next year so I can focus on driving and not the lack of circulation to my extremities haha.
Thanks, yeah I have a stock can-am max and had spoken to madigan a few months ago and am planning on copying that build. Love the look!

Wyoming

Uncle Si in training
Sep 8, 2012
Cody, WY
Does Madigan have a kit to lower the seats or was that a one off deal? I just sold my Mav and am looking at getting a 4 Seat XDS and would like to lower the seats.

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
I don't think anyone has a kit to lower the seats. It's a lot of work because of the belt box under the driver seat and the gas tank under the passengers seat. It's gonna be even harder on the xds because of all the air ducting for the cvt blower

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000