Kawasaki UTVUnderground's 2011 Kawasaki Teryx Long Term review *UTVUnderground Exclusive*

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

UTVUnderground's NEW Kawasaki Teryx 750efi Sport

Big thank you to our friends over at Kawasaki Motor Co. who have hooked us up with a 2011 Kawasaki Teryx 750efi SPORT to go play with. While we dont have any huge plans of massive modification we do plan to do a few things and definitely plan to use it a lot. Our first plan of action was to pick it up at Kawasaki HQ and head strait to Glamis, CA where we put the stock machine right to the test.

Having been driving long travel UTV's for the last 4 years now its hard to go back to stock, especially in the dunes but the Teryx did not disappoint. Its no doubt that a LT SXS will run better and give you more comfort and confidence but I forgot just how fun this stock machine really can be. Not to mention Kawasaki has done a fine job with its stock KYB shock set up. The shocks are tune-able strait from Kawi and offer a surprisingly smooth and comfortable ride.

First impression when unloading this Teryx was, WOW this throttle is snappy. Snappy in a good way! The throttle response of the Teryx is phenomenal, there is no lag which I really like over some of the other UTV's. And despite becoming brainwashed that I need more than what a stock machines power plant can offer the Teryx quickly brought me back down to earth. The 750 V-Twin has plenty of get up out of the box. The sand in Glamis on our run was VERY soft and blown out so we were limited in areas as to what we could get up and around but it went just about everywhere, it even went strait up Oldsmobile without stress.

In all I am pumped on our first ride in the Teryx and I look forward to playing with it further.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000