Vorra Prarie City UTV race 4/13 - 4/15

Patoke

Apr 8, 2012
Hi guys, I am hoping some Vorra UTV racers can help me out. I just picked up a 2007 Rhino. It isn't setup for racing right now but I would like to race it this weekend. Based upon the pictures here, do you guys think I will be allowed to race. I will wear arm restraints versus putting in a window net. What about the door bar and cage in general? Will it work? That is my main concern. it is a stock motored Rhino so it will be slow but since there are only two short course race weekends this year, I don't want to miss this one and have to wait until October to race.

Attachments

RangerBurger

Jan 23, 2011
Humboldt County
I have even lower doors and they said I would be okay. No nets needed. I won't be there as I blew my rear diff.:mad: Couple of my buddies will be though. Have a great time.

karter44

2013 WORCS 850 CHAMPION
May 9, 2010
They are following ISA rules this year! Rangerburger you are talking about SCCS.

Patoke

Apr 8, 2012
They are following ISA rules this year! Rangerburger you are talking about SCCS.
Well, I figured out what the acronyms mean but now I need to read through the two sets of rules. It sounds like my Rhino is definitely fine for SCCS but I don't know about ISA.

karter44

2013 WORCS 850 CHAMPION
May 9, 2010
SCCS is Sierra Cross Country Series. It is a new atv/utv series that runs in 4 differant locations in Northern California. It is more a family low key type racing with classes from pee wee to pro atv. ISA is the Internation SxS Association. Both races are running the same weekend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000