All UTV's Walker XP900 shocks taking flight

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Whoa...Major Air!

You, my friend have 'cannon balls.' I am just glad that you have the best shocks in the business beneath you.

How did you get the seat vinyl out of your back side?

DASARACING

You can never have enough
Nov 22, 2009
Santee
WWW.DASARACING.COM
anytime ........ do you actually you think i would photo shop it or make it up? always a hater or 5 in every bunch LMAO I hit this lip about 8 times shooting my dasa pipe video. The first few times i was hitting it fast and launching about 30 feet or so. The last 3 times i hit it about 10MPH faster and then on the last hit i felt the lip was rounding off so i moved over a HAIR ... well that last one was almost 50ft. to the landing as i taped it off after the jump. I had a 100ft tape on hand from all the paddle tire testing i did all day. So first hit in video is the big one ..... second hit from other angle is 30 footer but still pretty bit

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI0AihCJkG8[/ame]

DASARACING

You can never have enough
Nov 22, 2009
Santee
WWW.DASARACING.COM
Nice .... so you made it out, very cool. Did you get some shots of the TMW XP900 4 seater? That thing was BOMB. They let me take it for a spin with my girl. The car turns great, slides and has awsome power.

iShock

Jul 21, 2011
Alpine Ca
doesnt look like the landing on the first jump was to good. looks like you kinda bucked and rolled to the left a little howd that one feel?

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
hahahaha. It doesnt even show the landing of the first jump... Pipes look good guys!

WERACE

Walker Evans Racing - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Feb 23, 2011
Redlands
www.walkerevansent.com
We recently put together revised valving for the fronts to make them ride even better over the small square edge stuff. For you guys that already have sets, if you want pull the springs off and send the fronts in to get them updated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000