Washougal WA, SxS races!!

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Quad cross northwest will be hosting it's final race weekend of the year in two weeks at Washougal! They have a full list of quad classes and a UTV open class! This is a great group and a rare chance to race on the national MX track. Sorry I didn't post up earlier about this series. There having between 5-8 guys show up now. I plan to run this series next year. This is a big deal for them to book the Washougal date, hoping some of you northwest guys will show up n support them.
You will get a few practice sessions sat AM, then two motos. Then practice Sunday AM then Two more motos. You can race sat or sun if that's all you can make. I will post up a flyer... You can search them at. Quadcross Northwest on Facebook

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
They had 11 cars on Saturday. Hotrod44 traveled up from Boise and had a great weekend racing Washougal with these guys. Round 1 of 2013 will be in April in western Washinghton. I will post up info and schedule when it comes out.

Wyatt

Jan 17, 2011
Quad cross northwest will be hosting it's final race weekend of the year in two weeks at Washougal! They have a full list of quad classes and a UTV open class! This is a great group and a rare chance to race on the national MX track. Sorry I didn't post up earlier about this series. There having between 5-8 guys show up now. I plan to run this series next year. This is a big deal for them to book the Washougal date, hoping some of you northwest guys will show up n support them.
You will get a few practice sessions sat AM, then two motos. Then practice Sunday AM then Two more motos. You can race sat or sun if that's all you can make. I will post up a flyer... You can search them at. Quadcross Northwest on Facebook
Dam One of these days I will make a Washougal race . This track couldn't be any farther away from me.:mad:

hotrod44d

Apr 10, 2011
idaho
That was a great experience racing only the MX portion of that course!! many of you remember the tight technical course through the trees, bridges of the WORCS race 2 years ago, this was fast pace and it was a true test of these machines!! mine did not fair well but i do have bead locks coming and new axles!! i hope to make more of these MX style races in the future!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000