What are the spring rates on Fox 2.0's

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Curious what the rear spring rates are on the Fox 2.0's with DSC/RC. I'm running 250lb springs now on my stock Podiums from another vendor and they are sagging or my nitrogen is low. Need to get my GC back to 12" in the rear and would like to have rebound control. These shocks look like the ticket but not if they have weak springs. I figure my RZR is about 200 lbs heavier with add ons like my cage, lights, skids, cooler etc. over stock, plus another 210 lbs for me and need to get my ground clearance and ride quality back. I adjusted my preload and got my clearance back earlier this year but its starting to sag again and I think I have maxed out the springs I have and the performance is suffering. I know I can send in my shocks for a revalve to help the ride, but I will still have the issue with my springs, so I am leaning to going to a new set up.

Also, who is running these on a RZR-S or the Walker Evans? Looking for feedback.

Wheres the best place for the Fox 2.0's. ORW seems to be the cheapest so far for just the rears.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000