Whiplash firebird 10/3

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Utv race at 2PM. I hear the Weller r1 will be there. Talked Justin into going this afternoon too.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Yep!! We will be out there - I will be a shifting fool out there for this tight course! :)

HUGE thanks to XMF, btw, for working all day on my shocks yesterday - I know you guys had better things to do, but my shocks needed some TLC and you guys do it best!!! :)

Good luck to everyone today - stay safe and let's have some fun!!

AZCourt

Feb 11, 2009
This is what got you in trouble. Endangering all those people around you :rolleyes:. At least you cleared it, TWICE. The only other vehicles out there that even tried were 2 pilots and a 450 trophy cart. Everyone else whimped out.

AZCourt

Feb 11, 2009
A damn pilot came within 50 yards of lapping the entire field!! I think second was a guy mnamed Hanz?? Fast ass weller 720 in that car. It was so mixed up after an hour I dont know from there. Pretty sure it was a B & A RZR third. Justin ended up on his side on the first lap and couldnt restart the flooded motor. We gotta put the compression release back in that thing!!

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
A pilot? Aye Yi Yi....how did the SR1 look?
The car looked & sounded great. Cory just needs to nut up & drive it!! :D
It looked great out there. Motor, Shocks, & Suspension looked dialed in. Jason built a solid race car that finshed strong. I know Cory you will find that gas peddle so or latter. I think they me need to add a more agressive rear tire & run less air. That car just roosted the tires every time she mashed it. P.S. Nice double Justin. Dan & I was tring to get Cory to hit it. But she let us down:( Great race everyone.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I had about a thirty second lead after 3 or 4 laps and my spark plug wire started falling off and it took me a little bit to figure out what was happening.2 pilots got by when i was stopped and I never saw the razr go buy but whiplash said i got third but everyone else says i got second.Im not sure what i got but i know they showed me a lap down and I definetely wasnt.They also showed Brandon a lap down from me and he was broken at the end of the straight for 3 or 4 laps.Either way it was a fun race.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Rick in the Prescor RZR was on Brandons ass right when he broke. I had assumed that Brandon was in third behind the pilot, and you. You then stopped for the wire, and Brandon and Rick passed you. Then Brandon broke and Rick stayed strong the rest of the race. Thats just what I was thinking...

tatum

Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Rick in the Prescor RZR was on Brandons ass right when he broke. I had assumed that Brandon was in third behind the pilot, and you. You then stopped for the wire, and Brandon and Rick passed you. Then Brandon broke and Rick stayed strong the rest of the race. Thats just what I was thinking...
Very well could be.I just got real mixed up after looking at the lap times and brandon was right there on laps even though I saw him parked on the course for several laps.I dont know alot of you guys so if you see me at the races introduce yourself.Anyone doing grindingstone this weekend?

facteryfmf

Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I agree, he was broke for 4 or so laps towards the end. Brandon will be at Grinding Stone next weekend...

facteryfmf

Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
lol. Im gonna be Russ Wheeler at the December Whiplash race, they just dont know it yet.

tatum

Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Fixed your title Hans, thanks for posting!

BTW who built your 720?

Fixed your title too now Justin! LOL
The wellers built my motor about a year ago.It wont quite run with the kawis but it does run strong.I was hitting 69mph on the back asphalt section and Jason Weller said I was three wheeling it around the ashalt corner at the end of the straight.Thanks for the title.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
oh man, I cant wait to get my weller 720!!! Do you run a wet or dry clutch? What kind of CDI? Sorry for the questions but I am prepping ot have one built. Any info on that stuff, radiator, oil cooler, fuel pump, carb, etc.......Thanks Hans! Hope to see you in baja, I plan to roll down with DFR and PGI Media to cover the race.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000