Whiplash firebird 10/3

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
oh man, I cant wait to get my weller 720!!! Do you run a wet or dry clutch? What kind of CDI? Sorry for the questions but I am prepping ot have one built. Any info on that stuff, radiator, oil cooler, fuel pump, carb, etc.......Thanks Hans! Hope to see you in baja, I plan to roll down with DFR and PGI Media to cover the race.
I will be at baja 1000 with dfr,I am running the second leg of the race in nessie.I run a bronco clutch,dfr cdi,pwr radaitor and oil cooler mounted separate from the radaitor using the stock radiator fan,stock fuel pump,hsr 45mm carb,10.75:1 pump gas motor.Weller billet diff plate and grizzly gears.You should come out to arizona for the Grindingstone race this weekend.The track is half motorcross and half desert and you can test drive my car if you want to see how the motor runs.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
The car looked & sounded great. Cory just needs to nut up & drive it!! :D
It looked great out there. Motor, Shocks, & Suspension looked dialed in. Jason built a solid race car that finshed strong. I know Cory you will find that gas peddle so or latter. I think they me need to add a more agressive rear tire & run less air. That car just roosted the tires every time she mashed it. P.S. Nice double Justin. Dan & I was tring to get Cory to hit it. But she let us down:( Great race everyone.
Yeah....I should have hit it....wasn't sure how I'd do in the corner afterwards if I clipped it and sent my ass over my head! The SR1 did great....my shift linkage vibrated loose and I lost my shifting about 3 laps in.....so I wound up racing the whole race in 1st gear! It was fine almost everywhere except on the straights I REALLY wanted my other 5 gears!! I needed 2nd to try to clear that huge middle step-up!

It was fun seeing everyone and thanks for helping me find the way in to the track, Bobby! :)

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Yeah....I should have hit it....wasn't sure how I'd do in the corner afterwards if I clipped it and sent my ass over my head! The SR1 did great....my shift linkage vibrated loose and I lost my shifting about 3 laps in.....so I wound up racing the whole race in 1st gear! It was fine almost everywhere except on the straights I REALLY wanted my other 5 gears!! I needed 2nd to try to clear that huge middle step-up!

It was fun seeing everyone and thanks for helping me find the way in to the track, Bobby! :)
So how did it do today @ Speedworld. I see Austins got WOOD both of the bluebarry Weller motors are for sale. That must mean one thing. Big bad John Kimbrell is joing the SR1 club!!!

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
I saw that linkage jam but loose on corrys car, but didn't say anything. Figured you were working on it. Sorry I didn't say something now.

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
when are you up bobby? LOL your next!!!!
No way for me- When they beat me on the track(Never happen) then maybe go back to a Rhino(Never):D Just wait for the Lucas Oil race in a few weeks you see what Im talking about. You thought my car ran go in SnowFlake:rolleyes: Just wait!!!! P.S. The 1000CC motor is finally running. We put it in Dans car for testing & it sure sounds good. We will drive it tomorrow & let you know how she runs.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
It's OK Court! :). My bad for not checking it....! Was good seeing you again!

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
No way for me- When they beat me on the track(Never happen) then maybe go back to a Rhino(Never):D Just wait for the Lucas Oil race in a few weeks you see what Im talking about. You thought my car ran go in SnowFlake:rolleyes: Just wait!!!! P.S. The 1000CC motor is finally running. We put it in Dans car for testing & it sure sounds good. We will drive it tomorrow & let you know how she runs.
nothing wrong with a rhino, hope your rear bumper is good for this next round!
LOL

JoeyD, you won't need a dry clutch for all the riding you do.
you let me know when your motor is done, I will help you tune your clutch :D

P.S.
can't wait to see everyone again at speedworld.

Rog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000