• Rugged RH-5R Dual Band Handheld

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Vote for the radio you need, and you may just get what you want! Most votes by Tuesday wins and a coupon code will be posted!

Make sure to vote and subscribe to this thread so you don't miss out!

Vertex VX2200 50-Watt base kit:
This kit already has a discounted "kit price", but what if you could get everything in this kit for even less!? Vote for this kit to see how much more we're willing to drop the price!
Retail Price: $449.95 VALUE: $483
Sale Price: ?????

HX370 Crew Kit:
Developed for Crew Chiefs and ground support, this package combines Rugged Radio's H42 Headset (any color) with a Vertex HX370 2-way VHF Radio and coiled jumper cable for connectivity. Vote for this kit if you're tired of using Pit Boards!
Retail Price: $400
Sale Price: ???

http://www.ruggedradios.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=296_35&products_id=1274
Rugged RH-5R Dual Band 5-Watt handheld:
A VERY affordable handheld radio that's great whether you're in a car, on a motorcycle, in a UTV, or even barbecuing. For the sake of flipping burgers (and rigs) vote for this radio.
Retail Price: $85
Sale Price: ??

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
I'm definitely looking for a hand held, maybe a few of them! Handhelds are great because they can be used for so many things. Their not mounted or hard wired into one place.

We like to use them when caravaning to & from the desert. It actually saved one guy as he lost his trans at the top of the I-8 W mountain, just past the view tower. Cell coverage is sketchy at best through there. But he was able to radio us and we were able to go back I get him.

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
We are open 8-5, M-F. Definitely come stop by!!
That's a really good idea NIKAL. Not only can it be entertaining on long road trips, but obviously a great backup in the event of mechanical breakdown. ("caravaning" or racing)
Make sure to get everyone you can to vote!

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Just ordered 5 handhelds!

BTW Rugged thanks for adding my list of frequencies I needed programed to these handhelds.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Spoke with Jenn over the phone. E-mailed her my frequency list and all is good!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000