Whos gonna take the BITD Henderson 160????

acme

Jul 21, 2015
There is no way that I could ever be able to personally (honestly) drive just as hard in both situations.
If this is the attitude out there today then your opinion/experience explains a lot to me in terms of what we hear about out on the course in terms of the rules or a lack thereof.
A) All drivers race within their particular comfort level. My wife for instance is a good driver that will get the car to the next pit in a good position, but does not necessarily have a checkers or wreckers mentality. Other's like myself will push harder regardless of a co-driver or not as the competitiveness and will to win are wired into our personalities differently. Neither is right nor wrong but does make a difference in how you approach a race... I suggest you get involved in class 9, 16, 12, or 10 where a single seater is an option so you can showcase your skills and push as hard as you want. FYI, turbo's are not an option so the field in those classes is technically level from a power perspective...

2) I don't get how an explanation of my feelings and examples on a SS vs a 2 seat car which you requested, explains anything about "what we hear about out on the course in terms of the rules or a lack thereof"?

C) You whine when no one gives you insight as a "fan" and when people try, you seem to want to pick everything apart? Racing is a very selfish endeavor and it's not for most. Yeah, most think it's cool and think: "I can do that" but they don't get the commitment of time, energy, stress, angst and money required to race competitively. Thankfully the internet now provides people like you an opportunity to be professional keyboard racers. It's honestly not the same, but hey at least your part of the gang...

Done with this game, cheers!

Last edited:

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ
Thankfully the internet now provides people like you an opportunity to be professional keyboard racers. It's honestly not the same, but hey at least your part of the gang...
I hope that is not how my initial comment about me disagreeing the 1900 class being for anybody and everybody was taken.

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Everyone on a forum is entitled to their opinion however informed or uninformed. Sone of the best ideas and insights in my life experience has come from the proverbial peanut gallery. Here's the other thing that's obvious but worth mentioning......you have to start somewhere and you dont know you don't know shit till you actually learn some shit and think back at the shit you used to think you knew and then you know how much shit you don't really know after all u till you actually learned just enough shit to get in trouble. Then you look back on all the shit people told you that hasn't proven to be true and you realize some of them don't know shit either and your just confused and know enough to get yourself in trouble and be dangerous. That's where I am now.....:)

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ
All I know for sure is my paycheck is not big enough for me to go racing this season.

Anybody accepting driver applications? :) I've been watching Robby Gordon videos for years so I have quite a bit of experience. lol

Reactions: sand shark

ironworks

Jan 18, 2010
Everyone on a forum is entitled to their opinion however informed or uninformed. Sone of the best ideas and insights in my life experience has come from the proverbial peanut gallery. Here's the other thing that's obvious but worth mentioning......you have to start somewhere and you dont know you don't know shit till you actually learn some shit and think back at the shit you used to think you knew and then you know how much shit you don't really know after all u till you actually learned just enough shit to get in trouble. Then you look back on all the shit people told you that hasn't proven to be true and you realize some of them don't know shit either and your just confused and know enough to get yourself in trouble and be dangerous. That's where I am now.....:)

Did you forget to log in on your alter ego's account?

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
All I know for sure is my paycheck is not big enough for me to go racing this season.

Anybody accepting driver applications? :) I've been watching Robby Gordon videos for years so I have quite a bit of experience. lol
Go race an AZOP race. There is a free one coming up ( thank you Robert VanBeekum) and is a great way to get your feet wet. Check out the thread on here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000