WORCS Roll Call... so who's in for 2014????

BrArmor

Scranton Boys Racing OG
Oct 5, 2011
Lake Elsinore, Ca
www.imgms.com
Let's start it off with a bang this year! It sounds like I know a bunch of new drivers racing WORCS this year.... I think the Pro Production is going to be a huge class. Don't be shy to post pics of your race car either.... here is one of our car but we do have a few new things that I will post pics of before round #1. Since we have some new sponsors and new products for the new year, we had to change a couple things... ;) lol.

So who's in..... any new cars..... any new drivers.....? I'm sure there are, so don't be shy. This season is going to be a ton of fun, can't wait!!! See everyone in Taft! Good luck to everyone!!!

1. Tommy Scranton #5- Production Pro (SB Fabworks built XP1000)
2. ?

Attachments

HutchOven

Apr 2, 2012
I'll be there. Not my first race but will be the first in the Worcs 1000 class. Hopefully I get a chance to meet some of the others 1k drivers. I should be doing most of the Worcs races in 2014.

#234 Justin Hutchinson Production 1000 CAN-AM Maverick.

Last edited:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
SXS will have one more race class in the weekend call SXS Ulitmate Moto on Sunday after the Youth SXS Race. This will be for a completely new championship. It will be the same class structure in a single moto format of 5-7 laps. On the motorcross track only.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Here is a concept.

WORCS UTV Class.

1. 8 rounds of racing. ( I will not be at the round in Washington).
  2. Images will be processed by end of business Tuesday following the race.
  3. Photo border with sponsor logos can be added to each photo. A onetime ($50) fee will be added to design each border. All sponsor logos must be submitted before the start of the season.
  4. The photos along with photo releases will be loaded into a file transfer program and sent to the rider.
  5. Optional "media disc" can be mailed to each of the riders sponsors after each round. A fee of $5 to $7 per disc will be charged.
Please email me at [email protected] for rates and options.

pike 17

Jan 9, 2014
Hey guys I am a new driver to WORCS and will be there in Pro production

(mr) Stacey Pike #17
PIKEMotorsports
Desert thunder motorsports (Arctic cat)
Performance muffler
Rooster synthetics

yfz4kyle

Aug 12, 2011
Let's start it off with a bang this year! It sounds like I know a bunch of new drivers racing WORCS this year.... I think the Pro Production is going to be a huge class. Don't be shy to post pics of your race car either.... here is one of our car but we do have a few new things that I will post pics of before round #1. Since we have some new sponsors and new products for the new year, we had to change a couple things... ;) lol.

So who's in..... any new cars..... any new drivers.....? I'm sure there are, so don't be shy. This season is going to be a ton of fun, can't wait!!! See everyone in Taft! Good luck to everyone!!!

1. Tommy Scranton #5- Production Pro (SB Fabworks built XP1000)
2. ?

I'll be running Production 1000 in my Del Amo Motorsports Can Am Maverick!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000