worcs speedworld Saturday afternoon

OLET

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 9, 2009
The way you and Dan were going it at, I decided to keep up with you guys early on. About two laps worth of that and I thought to myself, there is no way youre guys cars were gonna hold together. I kept pushing but backed off a bit and sure enough I cart wheeled just after the start. Rolled her back over and got 6 more laps in with only my lap harnesses attached. I should have completly harnessed back in but I didnt think there was 30 minutes left in the race!
I know i saw ya! My spoter was telling me to slow down i was going to break , but when the bloods pumpen and ur rubben cars with dan you cant stop! after a few minutes my spotter said ,what the hell do what you want , i know you aint gonna listen to me! :D:D:D GOODTIMES!!! THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT RIGHT!!!AND SORRY TO HEAR SOMEONE SNUCK IN AHEAD OF YOU COURT , THOUGHT YOU HAD FIRST!

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
The only pictures I have guys. Check out them new Walker Evens Wheels. I love the way the look on my 09 car. They will look realy great on my new 2010 car. :eek:

OLET

Nov 9, 2009
The only pictures I have guys. Check out them new Walker Evens Wheels. I love the way the look on my 09 car. They will look realy great on my new 2010 car. :eek:
Do you think your new muzzy motor will be able to contend with my 2010 BENCHMARK tery x MOTOR?????:D:D:D

OLET

Nov 9, 2009
Congrats to Todd Ouellette on the overall win. Dan beat him on the track but on corrected time Todd was the winner. Bronco Dan was first in the class 1, with justin second. Todd was first in class 2 and got the overall. I managed 2nd in class 3. I broke on the start, and had trouble the entire race keeping the engine going, but fortunatly for me everyone else in class 3 broke also. I think there must be something stuck in the main jet. I'll find out tomorrow.

Before...

after...
A little muddy!

Attachments

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Do you think your new muzzy motor will be able to contend with my 2010 BENCHMARK tery x MOTOR?????:D:D:D
Its going to tough. Both cars will be exact!!!:D With the exception of driver & motor builder. Chris builds a hell of a motor.

OLET

Nov 9, 2009
facteryfmf[IMG said:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/asugurl4you/todd.jpg[/IMG]
THANKS FOR POSTING THE PIC!!!:)

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
SOme sick pics!!!! Great pic of your car their OLET!!!

Anyone got pics of Bronco Dan?
Follow the link I posted. There are about 50 pictures of Dan and everyone else. Cool site too, click on the name under the picture and it organizes all of them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000