WORCS SXS Race Program Improvements EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY **PAYBACK INFO**

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Side by Side Program Improvements Date: 2-1-2012
For Immediate Release

As the side by side racing programs continues to grow with record turn outs the following enhancements to the program will be effective at Rnd 2 Buffallo Bills.

- Tech inspection times will be set for Saturday only between 8am-2:30pm
- The parade lap will be moved up to 3:00pm for all race entrants.
- The SXS race will be at 3:30 pm sharp.
- All classes are staged by members points earned from the current race season. Day racers or first time competitors will be at the back of staging.
- There will be a podium presentation following the races for all classes at 4:45pm

Pay Back Funds below begins at Rnd 3 Lake Havasu!!

- WORCS announces a voluntary driver payback fund. If you want to be part of it your must pay $25 additional on your entry form. (remember this is only if you want to be part of the fund). UTVUnderground.com, WORCS and other sponsors will kick into the pot as well.

- The program will pay as follows to the top 5 in each of the 3 Production classes - 30%, 25%, 20%, 15%, 10%.

Sean Reddish
WORCS Racing Race Operations

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Whats a day racer?

EDIT, Never mind, I just figured out what that meant.

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Thanks Sean! Love. Love the earlier start time. Thank you for continuing to make proper adjustments to the SxS race program at WORCS as it grows into the biggest car counts in the west. See you all next Friday!

Long Travel Ind.

Human Welding Machine - UTVUnderground Approved
May 31, 2009
anaheim
What day and time is the drivers meeting?? And is it mandatory to attend?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
I just checked in on the WORCS ATV site and saw more changes : starting with Havasu, Production 1000 will race at 3:30 and the Rest of the classes will race right after that. With Havasu being such a tight course I think this is a great round to start doing this.. Will this be the norm for the rest of 2012? Ryan?....

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Sean and I discussed this as well. This will not carry over the rest of the season unless everyone wants to pay a larger entry fee. He is doing this for Havasu because it is such a tight course. But to do it the rest of the season would not be cost prohibitive. Reason being is all course workers including safety paramedics are paid by the hour. If an entry fee increase of $20-$30 is not a concern then this could carry over for the remainder of the season.

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
i beleive a tracker is needed as well. At Glen Helen, i over heard that someone admittedly cut the course. Apparently pulled off with a problem and then cut course big time when they got back on. This was a top finisher, not cool if its true.

If they are not going to use a tracker, they need more timed check points, more course workers etc.

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
ya thats what i thought. I broke half way thru the race just before the lucas oil track, and i watched this guy go by, and he wasnt traveling very fast, was obviously having some problems, so how he finished so high in the field seemed like a mystery to me.

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Interesting Justin. I pulled in w a flat. Could have pulled back on out of my pit and cut out half a lap, I did not. Drove through the pits all the way bk to staging were I exited. This is a valid issue. Especially w such large car counts. Easy to slip past but not fair to others for sure.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Interesting Justin. I pulled in w a flat. Could have pulled back on out of my pit and cut out half a lap, I did not. Drove through the pits all the way bk to staging were I exited. This is a valid issue. Especially w such large car counts. Easy to slip past but not fair to others for sure.
Not to sidetrack from pro payout, split motos, and course cutting but is there an official hot pits area I can be at with some spares?

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Yes. There is and was. At glen Helen it was on the right side of the start straight. The guys at staging will point you in the right direction.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000