Recent content by Biohazard58

1. B

tips for my first desert race??

Yea Phil is suppose to be driving along with me and I dunno who the others are
  2. B

tips for my first desert race??

well ill be headed out to race my first desert race at the BITD vegas to reno race. my sponsor "Towerworks Fab" has invited me to come out n be a driver for them and i jumped at it cuz I've wanted to do this for a long time ut never had the chance. I've raced gncc/rally raid for 5 years and am...
  3. B

Vegas to Reno 2012 Roll Call

ill be there racing in the towerworks fab xp will be my first desert race.
  4. B

torc racing series utv's?

The only email I got back badicly said NO but if they do start one I'm in 110% I'll quit gncc for torc
  5. B

Mad Media & Best in The Desert to Produce the Greatest Off-Road Race in the World - T

Slightly off topic. But does anyone know when I need to be registers for this rave. Like when is the cutoff date. I'm in process of building my ride for this race
  6. B

Yamaha stupid Gorilla's.. neeed HELP!!

i had the problem with them sticking in the diff also. the cause is the retaining clip being not centered up. the way i did it is put it in neutral so u can spin the axle then take something that will cause alot of vibration like an air hammer and just hold it on the axle not trying to cut...
  7. B

Polaris HOLZ RZR-XP 900 BITD Build

they both drive for coastal but william usually drives the national guard/yokely racing/coastal machine. usually scott drives the one with the big coastal on the side, scott is the team owner for coastal. I've raced with these guys since day one in gncc and I've raced locals with scott really...
  8. B

UTV Rally Raid Official Video Nov 12 2011!

we just got a couple screws loose lol
  9. B

All UTV's Racer Tech SCORE & BITD Chassis and Cages

SWEET.... haha cant say i blame you it worries me too on a stock cage.
  10. B

All UTV's Racer Tech SCORE & BITD Chassis and Cages

looks awsome tony... this is what i need hahahahaha
  11. B

Polaris HOLZ RZR-XP 900 BITD Build

looks like scott is going desert racing... good luck to team coastal hopefully they arent dropping out of gncc i allways like racing with scott
  12. B

torc racing series utv's?

anyone know if there is a utv class in the torc series? Traxxas TORC - The Off Road Championship ??? ive been wanting to get into short course racing. i race gncc now and have allways wanted to do short course but all the races are on the west coast and i noticed this series is east coast...
  13. B

WV GNCC racer

hey all. im justin fleming from logan WV. i race GNCC and SNCC. and other random series and special events. i have a 2008 rzr. mods are a towerworks 902 stroker race engine. elka suspension, utvinc cage and doors, custom bumper, gearone steering rack, hiper wheels, gorilla axles. ect ect...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000