Recent content by speedyangie

1. S

2014 King Of The Hammers - YES there will be a UTV Race!

How about this video? :D UTVUnderground Presents: 2013 King of The Hammers UTV Race Coverage - YouTube
  2. S

J's Racing

Jay is the best! I wouldn't trust my RZR with anyone other than him. He goes over the car with a fine tooth comb to make sure everything is tip-top. Just look at how the car held together during the King of the Hammers race last year...and some of us know how hard I drive. :D Give him a call...
  3. S

Road to the Hammers

Thank you Rich! You've always been in my corner and I really appreciate all your support!
  4. S

Road to the Hammers

Thank you Jim! There will be live tracking again this year, would love for you and Sharon to follow along!
  5. S

Road to the Hammers

This thread is back! Should've probably started a "Road to the Hammers Part Deux" thread, but oh well...here it goes... So, I just couldn't stay away. King of the Hammers is THE race. It pretty much just rocks, so here we go again! :D Shall we start with a teaser build pic? Check out the...
  6. S

>>> Official PURE SXS SERIES Site <<<<

Bump! The Pure SXS Series rocks!
  7. S

New Build - Tejon Gen II

Bringing the Turkey Claw Trophy!
  8. S

Nightmare Gulch Nov. 15th-17th

Haha. Looks like I got shot on the top of the RZR...but at least I had a smile on my face. ;)
  9. S

Nightmare Gulch Nov. 15th-17th

Should I come and spend my birthday with you guys? ;)
  10. S

Polaris Wheel hubs

Fireball makes an awesome billet hub! Most billet hubs are practically indestructible. The stock ones, especially on a RZR or an S are cruddy and we shouldn't have been racing on them anyway. The XP hubs, however are stronger, although...if you're racing or running larger (heavier) rims/tires...
  11. S

UTVUnderground Presents: 2013 SCORE Baja 500 - Polaris Racing VIDEO

Great work utv underground awesome video,thanks JoeyD
  12. S

Pure 200 Race Recap

13. S

Pure 200 Race Recap

14. S

Pure 200 Race Recap

15. S

Pure 200 Race Recap

Ah. Back at it! After some downtime to recover from Hammers, we were at it again! Changes to the car included - removing our MotoAlliance winch, having the shocks rebuilt for long desert racing by Walker Evans, upgrading stock hubs to billet Fireball Racing hubs and rebuilding the clutch with...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000