Recent content by Tgranger

1. T

Tgranger

Thanks Slacker. We appreciate the info. I knew I was doing the right thing joining this forum. Wealth of information.
  2. T

Tgranger

Thanks, looking forward to learning as much as I can to maximize our experience while traveling this country.
  3. T

Tgranger

Thanks Craig! Know what you mean we went through our Harley stage. We were with grand kids two ago in Colorado Springs. Beautiful country. We will plan something this summer.
  4. T

Tgranger

Yes 2013 Artic cat wildcat 1000 limited. We have a local dealer who provides great service. Also purchasing an enclosed trailer for towing the wildcat. Two years ago we spent 34 days on the road where I bow hunted from northern Maine to west of North Dakota in the badlands. My wife missed out on...
  5. T

Tgranger

Looking at the artic cat sport 1000 limited. Any feedback on that model. Where in Arizona. Also we hear Moab in Utah is another popular choice. Where in Colorado would you suggest ?
  6. T

Tgranger

I am a newbie to UTV and looking for scenic ATV trails. My wife and I are 60 years old so we would like easy trails and tour guides that allow us to use our own UTV. We travel by motor home and enjoy the western states. Any feedback on trails would be much appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000