Search results

1. B

Baja Designs Facebook Video Contest

Baja Designs Pitch Black video contest! Baja Designs is holding a video contest for all BD supporters, with a grand prize of $1500 in your choice of product. If you own one of our light systems on any vehicle, then this contest is perfect f or you. All you have to do is make a (3)three minute...
  2. B

Thrashin Thursday Sale at Baja Designs

The Squadron exceeds HID output yet weighs only 12oz. Uses active Thermal Management, Single Layer Solid Core Copper Circuit Board and aircraft grade aluminum housing that maintains LED temperature within the defined operating limits. If you’re looking for the ultimate in LED lighting...
  3. B

Tomorrow our brand new 2012 Squadron LED systems will be on sale for $275.00, regular price is $329.95! The super bright Squadron 3600 Lumen desert racing light makes a fine Christmas stocking stuffer! Heck, they are so small you can probably fit two or three in there! Contact Baja Designs at...
  4. B

The most recognizable light in Baja! The LaPaz HID offers ultimate durability and performance that cannot be matched and is the light of choice for top race teams such as McMillin Racing, Team 71, AGM, Menzies, and More! Additional Info: 35W HID 5000K Color Temperature...
  5. B

priority's Work, Family, Hustle my Friend! Spread the word Mang! :D
  6. B

Thrashin Thursday Sale!!! Tomorrow we will be selling our 8†LaPaz HID light for $250 each. That’s right $250 each; this is a savings of $74.95 so make sure to give us a call and order the toughest 8†off road light on the market (760-560-2252) Thursday and Thursday Only!
  7. B

Unbelievable Deal on BD Squadron LED lights!!

No problem "D" let me know when you're ready for another two :D
  8. B

This deal still available. Any takers???
  9. B

6" HID Prerunner Demo Lights for Sale

We have two demo lights left. Thanks for supporting Baja Designs Products Louie.
  10. B

I put new lights up!

Looks good Josh way to represent!
  11. B

The Squadron LED light is the next generation LED light created by Baja Designs. The Squadron LED light uses 4 Cree XML LEDs to give you a blinding 3600 lumens in a 3” x 3” x 2.76” package. This is the smallest high power LED light on the market. Baja Designs would like to offer...
  12. B

Jack/Repair kit to carry with UTV

Hey Danny11D here are the specs on Baja Designs Kwik Jak. Kwik Jak - 6†Stroke - Weighs only 4.5 lbs. - Quick fill - lifts vehicle in seconds! - Only 12.5†collapsed length - Adjustable height Lift Capacities: 25g Cartridge 1350 lbs lift 38g Cartridge 2400 lbs lift 20oz...
  13. B

I will ship these 4 remaining demo lights freight free to the first forum member who purchases them.
  14. B

First forum member to order these remaining 4 demo lights will get a BD sweater and shirt for free! Sizes are limited
  15. B

Thats a legit right there.!!!
  16. B

LOL wish i could sell you a Stealth LED bar period we are out of stock till probably this coming Thursday! What are you looking to put a 50" Bar on?
  17. B

Hello all

Welcome to the forum!
  18. B

Mud Bug

Welcome to the forum!
  19. B

New Guy

Welcome to the forum!
  20. B

Remember backed up with a Lifetime Warranty!
  21. B

The Squadron is Baja Design's newest LED Light!

The Squadron LED lights are in stock ready to ship! Feel free to PM me for forum member pricing!
  22. B

Alright sold two demo lights already. I have 4 remaining left feel to pm me!
  23. B

Baja Designs has some 6" HID Preruners demo lights for sale! I have a couple ready to ship feel free to PM me for pricing. It's the perfect blend of size and performance. The Driving pattern not only projects deep into the night but is smooth and wide offering good coverage when cornering...
  24. B

New Pricing on Baja Designs Stealth LED Bars

Awesome Mang. Was it just customers or Dealers in general? Joey you need to check out the Squadron LED light it Phenomenal!
  25. B

Make sure to stop by at Sand Sport Super Show this weekend in Costa Mesa for Deals on Baja Designs Stealth LED light bars
  26. B

James how about getting a stocking order??? :D
  27. B

We have plenty of 10" 20" 30" and 40" LED bars ready to ship. Free to PM me for UTV member pricing.
  28. B

We are taking Pre-orders for the Squadron lights as of now. They will be ready to ship with in 2-3weeks. Feel free to PM for UTV underground discounts.
  29. B

Squadron Specifications: 3600 Lumens 340 grams, 0.75 pounds Measures 3†x 3†x 2.76 Deep Uses four T6 Bin Cree XML LEDs at 5000K 44 watts power draw (3.1 amps at 12 volts, 1.6 amps at 24 volts) 11-32 Volts Power Input 92% Electronic Driver Efficiency Available in three configurations...
  30. B

The Baja Designs Stealth is the next generation of LED lighting. At 3500 lumens of light (per10") it outperforms competitive products in a package half the size and 1/3 the weight. Multiple optics allow us to put the light where you need it instead of just the typical LED round pattern that...
  31. B

Baja Designs Christmas Specials

Wow!!!!! :eek:
  32. B

All UTV's Baja Designs STEALTH LED Bar

Bajaxp we do offer UTV members 10% discount on all lighting needs! :D
  33. B

Nice Turbo1330 thats what i like to head! :D
  34. B

lol Nice picture MRPAT920 I look like a kid on Christmas Day playing with a new toy! :D
  35. B

Baja Designs New Stealth XPG LED Bar!!

Hey Bryan the 10" Bar is $429.95. The amber lens we are hoping to have it when we receive our shipment as for price on the amber lens i unfortunately currently dont have that! Give me a call if you're interested in Pre Ordering one Underground members receive a discount on their orders.
  36. B

Thanks Chris!!
  37. B

what size are you looking at Mosslager? :D
  38. B

The next generation of LED lighting! At 3500 lumens of light, half the size and 1/3 of the weight Baja Designs would like to introduce the new Stealth XP-G LED light bar. Available in 10 to 50 inch lengths Features: Both Spot and Horizontal Spread Optics can be combined in one lamp Optics...
  39. B

Baja Designs Kwik Jak Special for UTV Members

As always good to see you to Joey and Danny and the crew at Magnum! Ssshhhhhh!!!!
  40. B

Post them MRPAT920! :D
  41. B

All UTV's LIGHT UP THE NIGHT!

Hey Rhino Direct i would recommend just two driving lights on the A pillars! no Spots those are over kill on the rhino's
  42. B

I'm going to come right out now and tell you No Joey you can't get one or two but you can purchase them from me!!! Beat you to the punch MANG!!! :D
  43. B

At only 4.5 lbs, the billet aluminum Kwik Jakâ„¢ is lightweight but performs like its heavy duty cousins. It is powered by standard 3/8-24 CO2 cartridges and can lift up to 2400 lbs. in just seconds. Its collapsed height adjusts from an easily stowable 12.5†up to 18.5†and it has a 6â€...
  44. B

All UTV's LIGHT UP THE NIGHT!

You go Michelle! :D
  45. B

Baja Design 4" HID Chrome Lights Special

we do offer a 4" amber rock guard for the fuego's now
  46. B

The 6" Prerunner will fit on the A-Pillar mounts all day long :D
  47. B

Thanks Dan for the support of Baja Designs Products :D
  48. B

Baja Designs is offering a limited time special on these 4" Chrome Fuego HID's Lights Chrome Fuego HID's for $250.00each buy 3 or more receive them for $200.00each. We are discontinuing our Chrome housings on the Fuego lights so we wanted to offer the best pricing ever on these chrome lights...
  49. B

looking for 4inch hid lights

Hey Spangs our 4in HID have come in price from recent years. They are $299.95 each I do offer UTV members a discount feel free to call me at the shop or shoot me a PM!!!:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000