Search results

1. R

Hey Jim, It's Rick. I'm thinking of getting my buggy fixed and getting back out. Needs exhaust...

Hey Jim, It's Rick. I'm thinking of getting my buggy fixed and getting back out. Needs exhaust. So you have a house in Ocotillo? I'd like to go for a ride again. Been a few years. Rick
  2. R

Thanksgiving - Mammoth Wash - "La Familia"

It looks like I'm going to make this weekend. I got my trailer back today and the truck is also ready to roll. I won't bring my buggy but the quad instead. The buggy just needs to much work and the quad has sands tires. And of course I'll remember to bring some Jack and Seven for the ladies. ;)...
  3. R

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CISCO

Frank, Happy B-Day buddy.... Many more...:)
  4. R

Long day at the Shop Today

Come get it anytime. It has a 2 5/16 hitch. Or you can use mine if you have a 2" receiver. And if all that doesn't work you can take my truck. I have another car now.
  5. R

Long day at the Shop Today

Yum! Yum! I want a ride.....:)
  6. R

The value of a Catholic education and a #2 pencil ;-)

That's what I would say! :) I just wouldn't wait so damn long....
  7. R

Thanksgiving - Mammoth Wash - "La Familia"

Hey Frank, I'll make it one way or another.... :) Rick
  8. R

WTG Travis !!!!

Way to go Jim! That's awesome!:)
  9. R

Ag's jeepster build

I like the color choice. Blue is my fav color. :) And it really goes well with the white top.
  10. R

Happy B-day Melissa

Sorry I'm late. Hope it was a good one. :)
  11. R

Ag's jeepster build

Looking good! Your going to have some fun driving that....:)
  12. R

Whats going on????

AG, I noticed... Drop 31 for new years sounds good.....I might bring my quad so Mikey can stay with me.. :D
  13. R

Rick is Here

Some of you knew me as RickandAnn but I have a new name as RR_Rick. I went out and bought some oil, filter, plugs for the Buggy and am looking for a day ride on Sunday. I think I will drive down to Ocotillo and putz around for a bit. Anyone intested let me know. Getting time to ride again.......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000