Search results

1. T

OFFICIAL 2014 King Of The Hammers LIVE Coverage

Yup!! Who's leading?
  2. T

FIRST RC!

I ended up buying my self a Xmas present< I picked up a Traxxas Slash 4X4 1/10. What a kick in the pants! Why did I wait so long?
  3. T

Recreation racing

Ive been pondering the idea of doing some recreation racing in the VORRA series, its the closest to home. Of course one of the requirements is window nets, My aftermarket cage is all ready powdercoated, and i would need to grind the PC to weld tabs for nets and it would be a PITA. I have...
  4. T

UTVUnderground Vehicle BREAKDOWN: Murray Motorsports Can-Am Maverick MAX

i'ld have to say this is one of my favorite rigs!
  5. T

Black Rhino Sponsored SC Off-Road Baja 1000

I think this is way cool! A team out of the Central Ca, where the SXS industry is nothing compared to that of So Cal! GOOD Job!!
  6. T

rv-t4 help

I have a '11 attitude 27LFS for sale, super clean and new tires for sale, plenty of room for a T4,6640 lbs dry, 100/40/40, 30 ga fuel, 2-6 volts, I'm ready to go bigger due to family growing.
  7. T

XP1000 Parts For Sale... CHEAP!

Do the Seats mount same as previous models?
  8. T

Hello from Stadium SUPER Trucks

Doesnt really make sense, CanAm with their 1000 is ok, But not Polaris's 1000? There has to be a reason somewhere. . . . wasnt there a "Robby Gordon Edition RZR4"? Just checkin. . . .
  9. T

2013 Sand Sports Super Show Sept 20th-22nd

Cant wait! 3rd year in a row, enjoy it every time! The vendors have great deals so bring lots of $$$$, should be cool this year with the SST racing, and the SXS racing. its gonna be an expensive week, bc afteer the SSSS taking the fam to the happiest place on Earth. . . . DL
  10. T

2013 Pismo Huckfest!

few more
  11. T

2013 Pismo Huckfest!

pics
  12. T

BIG NEWS FROM KAWASAKI 9.6.13 - 9:00AM PST on UTVUnderground.com

Will it compare to the rest of the field?
  13. T

SxS's at MMX sand track in Marysville CA Sat 8-24

Thats cool! Nor cal SXS racing! will have to do this sometime, but not this weekend. What are they requiring to run?
  14. T

2013 Pismo Huckfest!

So Close!!!!! its is going to be so bad A$$!
  15. T

2014 Polaris RZR XP1000 - VIDEOS

The last video is set to Private. . . just a heads up!
  16. T

still at it?

too many projects? too little time? Wish I was, but racing doesn't pay the bills for me. Good Luck!
  17. T

UTV driver on Ford's Octane Academy Season2

F-it! It's yours! Do what you please, and the rest can be H8ers!!
  18. T

XP1K GOES VIRAL!!

Honestly Joey, did you expect something different? Your time, effort and dedication to this sport has helped sell it, and thats what you did. " If you build it they will come. . . . "
  19. T

CAN YOUR UTE DO THIS?

Damn cool! Best of luck!
  20. T

Thats not all.... Polaris RZR #XP1K is COMING!

I slept all night hoping to Wake up on Monday morning. . . it didnt happen, guess I'll have to wait.
  21. T

Official UTVUnderground 2013 DuneFest Updates

No Mavs to run against? that would have been cool to see. I'ldve stepped up. . .
  22. T

SUPPORT THE SPORT! Help us BLOW UP #XP1K

How could a build this Sick not be shared, especially with the social media these days? I constantly get questions from family and friends about the SXS industry and its evolving products!
  23. T

Official UTVUnderground 2013 DuneFest Updates

Jealous and subscribed!
  24. T

Who wants to be famous at DUNE FEST???

I wish I could have made it to Dunefest, But I was just up there 2 weeks ago for 10 days, with no crowds. . .
  25. T

2013 Pismo Huckfest!

Dates are August 23-25
  26. T

All UTV's Post up a pic of your sxs!!

My 2013 Maverick on its maiden voyage, DG Offroad cage and panels, Pro Armor 5 pt harness, Axia accessories, STU front and Rear, 40" DR for affordableled.com, Black Rhino accessory wiring kit and dual horn.
  27. T

Joey D's rzr for sale

Of course its a nice ride!! I sure the hell wouldnt fit though, being 6'3 and helmet. . .
  28. T

Nothing like jumping someone else's Ford Raptor!!!! Deegans a bad a$$ too, you got lucky with that one.
  29. T

Congrats!! 1 cool a$$ experience!
  30. T

UTVUnderground Presents: 2013 SCORE Baja 500 - Polaris Racing VIDEO

BAM! cant wait to for the 1,000!!! Keep it up!
  31. T

All UTV's -Video- Watch out because Mb Motorsports is going to pass you bye.

Good Stuff!! I wish my mav looked like that!
  32. T

Polaris Max speedon 2013 XP seems off.

Good possibility with the slack in the throttle cable, check amount of play in the pedal before cable starts moving, see if this helps. On my XP the throttle pedal would move about 1/4 -3/8 in before cable would start to be pulled. As far as MPH I went I am unsure. But good luck!
  33. T

''DG OFFROAD CENTER'' CAGE BUILD

I took my Maverick down to Davin to build, he has a cool little operation going and I cant believe the amount of cages he pushes through there.
  34. T

All UTV's Lighted Whip reccomendations

What are peoples choice of lighted whips for a SXS? Quik light? Tribal Whip? Safe Glo? Sick Stick? or any others?
  35. T

2013 Pismo Huckfest!

Hope you got in Steven, if you need a group to camp with let me know. Wow this closed Quick!!
  36. T

2013 Pismo Huckfest!

Bam!!! finally made my reservations for the 2013 Pismo Huck Fest, Who else is going? Last year, Team Whskey Kittens gettin it!!! http://youtu.be/eNk4s6Y59OQ
  37. T

Mission to 10,000 likes

Awesome!!!! flexfit or snapback?
  38. T

New SXS

The Teryx4 has a great platform, good price, great frame, and comfortable and spacious seating. But lacks some power. RZRXP4 has good power and great for sand, but has a 2 pieces frame. Parts are easily avail amongst camps. RZR4 is very similar but minus the HP and different suspension...
  39. T

Addicted to offroad

Arent we all.. .stated on a atc70 at 3 yrs old, motorcycles, jeeps, SXS's, now 33. i wont be able to teach my son how to "correctly" throw a baseball, but family time wrenching and throttle control will last a lifetime.
  40. T

Sorry for the inconvenience...

I am glad to know i am not the only one with an UTVUG addiction. . . " Hi . . . My name is Scott. . . and I have a problem. . . . ."
  41. T

rv-t4 help

Attitude makes some lite weight Th's, don't know about dimension.
  42. T

Kawasaki Teryx 2014

Yes the T4 is very tempting, ECU relfash to get more speed, 130 Hp would be nice, but remember its still a sxs used as a utility vehicle not as a sport vehicle. I feel Kawasaki would need to completly redesign the Teryx to reach that HP. But a T4 with a BBk?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000