Search results

1. J

All UTV's What's the best WORKING UTV?

How much bigger is that bed on the Gator Crowdog? That would be a big plus. Nevermind! I just used the links you provided. Looks like the Gator is exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for. Only bad thing is the price! Wow! Decked out the way I want it, it's over $15K. I need to gear...
  2. J

No problem, but I view the new RUV 850 much like the Polaris Razr, a fine design if that's what you're looking for. For me, not nearly enough bed, no tilt on the bed and a lot spent on performance I don't need. I think the "mainstream" Rhinos, Rangers, etc. are what I'm looking for. I just...
  3. J

Well now that is interesting. Wonder how much the 825i weighs? From my research, it seems that the "working" ones weigh around 1450 lbs. while the "fun" ones weigh around 1100 lbs.
  4. J

On the "Snow and Mud" Forum, they speak as though there is a serious heathing problem with SOME of the new redesign 700 models. Apparently, this isn't the case with the smaller models or the Rangers before the redesign. From what I understand, some of the new Rangers throw out just a blast...
  5. J

I see all sorts of arguments here about the best, fastest, mud-buggy and rock climber, but hardly a single word about the one's bought for hunting or working. I'm looking for a SxS with a large bed, 4WD and preferably some sort of "turf-mode" that can unlock the differential rather than tear up...
  6. J

Want to rent/borrow motorhome for x-mas/new years

Do like my wife and I have done on several trips. Drive out there in your tow'd. When you get to Arizona, rent the RV and party in it for the week. Lot cheaper on gas too.
  7. J

Suggestion

Thanks guys I'll be here.
  8. J

Suggestion

I just joined this forum at the recommendation of UTV Magazine. But I don't know if it will be that much of a resource for me. It seems that it's very geared to the recreational/racing type rider. But you know, there are a large number of us who buy UTV's for other purposes, hunting and...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000