Search results

1. S

WIN a UTVUnderground.com HAT!!

I WANT THE HAT!!! WHoooHOO!!!!
  2. S

The Perfect UTV Race / Event

Thought you were throwing together something similar to Soboba?
  3. S

The Perfect UTV Race / Event

Any update on this event? I like the Glamis idea !!!!
  4. S

All UTV's Belt Swap

Doing a belt swap on a Bronco Dry Clutch. That time of year ya know. Do I need that special extraction tool? Or will hitting the big nut with an impact gun do the job? Let me know what you have done fellas . . . . Thanks,
  5. S

Staggs Racing SS300 1982

Nice Staggs!
  6. S

Fuel Cell/ Desert

LMAO
  7. S

Fuel Cell/ Desert

Damn.
  8. S

Fuel Cell/ Desert

Will an 8 or 10 gallon fuel cell suffice in BITD?
  9. S

PCI SXS Busa Build

What size are those tires bud?
  10. S

Silver State 300 Roll Call

Baja you runnin this race? What tires you runnin?
  11. S

Air/Fuel Gauge

There are several air/fuel gauges from UEGO and INNOVATE. Just wondering which model everyone is running and why. Thanks,
  12. S

2012 Mint 400 LIVE Updates / Pics / Vids / Tech / Racing

Did I read Best in the Desert Off Road Racing correctly in that UTVs on run 2 laps at the Mint (200 miles?) Just curious.
  13. S

Agreed. All I really need is a welded-in cage/chassis and I'm working on that. Motor & suspension are pretty dialed. BITD is the goal though.
  14. S

Appreciate the advice, thanks bud.
  15. S

Prepping my car for some races so had some questions. Not sure if I should race this Rhino or start over with an XP4. $$$$$$$.
  16. S

Staggs, Do you race that Rhino in this race? I've got a pretty quick and well built Rhino but wondering if many Rhinos can finish and compete in a race like this? I'm a rook at BITD but am interested in getting out there.
  17. S

Joey D. on The Down & Dirty Off-Road Show Fueled By Speed Energy

Joey/Fred, Way to represent this morning. I'm proud of you and what you are doing for this sport. P.S: "Doin work!" . . . LMAO Hell yeah,
  18. S

9th Circuit court rules visitors don't have to pay a fee to visit national forest

About time that LIBERAL ass court does something right!
  19. S

Sometimes, you just need to know when to say NO...

Would I have tried that? YES Would I have tried that with my girl in the car? NOPE! LOL
  20. S

All UTV's GPS/ Navigation

Whats the difference between the 540C and the new Elite 5m Baja Kit?
  21. S

2012 America's Most Wanted All-Star

Done. I'm a cop and I go to the Cody Waters Ride every year. Good luck!
  22. S

Is that made for off-road conditions? Waterproof? Dustproof?
  23. S

Saw some older threads; they recommended the GM540C Lowrance GPS / GM5200c, sold by PCI. Whats the difference between the GM540C and the new Elite 5m Baja Kit GPS?
  24. S

Im sick of not being able to find the "Flagpole" in Glamis and am looking for a GPS unit. Nah, I'm kidding but I AM looking for feedback for a mounted GPS unit. What is everyone using? I ride desert and dunes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,
  25. S

Rattlesnake Canyon from Johnson Valley

I saw that. I would if i could. I had some a-arm issues last weekend in Glamis. Gonna need a few weeks to drop it off, fix it, and pick it up. You know how it goes. But the route sounds good and very fast. There will be about 8 UTVs in my group. Think you could give me some detailed...
  26. S

Rattlesnake Canyon from Johnson Valley

I'm looking for a ride to do at the end of the month; a day ride. This ride sounds like fun! Think it'll be too hot? Papa Bear- you lost me with those directions bud. Are there road numbers or GPS coordinates?
  27. S

Jawbone/Dove Springs/Randsburg 4-13/4-15....

Do you have GPD coordinates for this ride? Or road #'s?
  28. S

Glamis JUMPING

Oh I see. Ill try to repost it with all the pictures. How do you delete a thread? My buddy just bought that SxS with all the lights. Yeah, its kinda different. I think the builder tailored it for baja-type driving. Its an R1 though so its fast as hell!
  29. S

Glamis JUMPING

No idea what you are talking about.
  30. S

Glamis JUMPING

Was thinking about it. Do you guys cruise or is it a fast paced aggressive ride? We usually keep it fast with an occasional beer break.
  31. S

Glamis JUMPING

I did Miller Canyon a few weeks ago. That place was awesome! But it's gotta get hot there too right?
  32. S

Glamis JUMPING

I did Glamis last weekend. It was in the 90's!!!! I'm done with Glamis till October.
  33. S

Glamis JUMPING

Glamis Pics from last weekend . . . Good times!
  34. S

Glamis JUMPING

Big Bear? Riding Spots? It's starting to heat up in So Cal. What are some good spots to ride during the summer months? Big Bear?
  35. S

Socal new guy

Welcome to the most addicting concept since crack cocaine! UTVunderground!
  36. S

Yamaha Welder? Cage builder?

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. I've heard good things about FU2, Magnum, as well as Fabwerx! I'll get on the horn tomorrow and start pricing things out. I can't say enough about how rare good service is. That being said, I REALLY appreciate it when I find it! Good pricing never hurts...
  37. S

Thad, Casey told me to hit you up. Which cage are you referring to? Did you build that cage on the orange Rhino?
  38. S

Bump for more info!
  39. S

MILLER-WATERFALL 3-24-12 RIDE

Snow? Nah, luckily it didn't snow on us this weekend. It was my first time at Miller so I really don't know the names of any specific spots. Actually, I wouldnt even have known about that bad-ass spot if it weren't for this thread!!!!!! Lots of 3-foot puddle, narrow trails, and rocky hill...
  40. S

Will do. Thanks. Another picture of what I want:
  41. S

Hey guys, Im looking for someone to build me a race-cage for my rhino. I'm over mine. Its a good cage but i want something with higher doors and a built-in spare-tire rack. I know there are a lot of shops and welders on here so figured I'd throw it out there!!!! I want something similiar to...
  42. S

A couple of buddies and I did this ride yesterday in the rain. BAD ASS!!!! The mud, sludge, wind, and 43 degree weather made it damn-near an adventure! Cant wait to do it again!
  43. S

Sounds like a blast! Me and some buddies may do this ride this weekend since we can't make it the 24th. The pictures you guys posted sold me. You mind if I get some help with some questions? Does anyone have the start and ending GPD coordinates? Are the trails marked? Do you refuel at the...
  44. S

I would definetly jump on this ride but the 24th is my god-daughter's birthday party. Cant miss it. Thats why we threw a day ride together for the 17th. So you're saying ride from Miller Canyon to Silverwood Lake?
  45. S

I'll actually be in Glamis the weekend of the 31st; doin about 4-5 days. As it stand now, I'm planning a day ride Saturday the 17th and may COPY this Millerr ride. We were lookin at Silverwood but this looks better. I don't know. I'm the same way with my Rhino. I have a pretty much new SDR...
  46. S

What do you hate about it? Poor visibility?
  47. S

Dan, Where did you get this cage? I'm considering getting a new cage this summer and I want a low-profile track cage like this. Alex

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000