Search results

1. S

All UTV's Belt Swap

Doing a belt swap on a Bronco Dry Clutch. That time of year ya know. Do I need that special extraction tool? Or will hitting the big nut with an impact gun do the job? Let me know what you have done fellas . . . . Thanks,
  2. S

Fuel Cell/ Desert

Will an 8 or 10 gallon fuel cell suffice in BITD?
  3. S

Air/Fuel Gauge

There are several air/fuel gauges from UEGO and INNOVATE. Just wondering which model everyone is running and why. Thanks,
  4. S

All UTV's GPS/ Navigation

Im sick of not being able to find the "Flagpole" in Glamis and am looking for a GPS unit. Nah, I'm kidding but I AM looking for feedback for a mounted GPS unit. What is everyone using? I ride desert and dunes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,
  5. S

Glamis JUMPING

Glamis Pics from last weekend . . . Good times!
  6. S

Glamis JUMPING

Big Bear? Riding Spots? It's starting to heat up in So Cal. What are some good spots to ride during the summer months? Big Bear?
  7. S

Yamaha Welder? Cage builder?

Hey guys, Im looking for someone to build me a race-cage for my rhino. I'm over mine. Its a good cage but i want something with higher doors and a built-in spare-tire rack. I know there are a lot of shops and welders on here so figured I'd throw it out there!!!! I want something similiar to...
  8. S

All UTV's DIRT-HELMET-SxS advice. . . . .

Lookin for some feedback here: I'm headed to Cal City this weekend with the Rhino. I usually only ride Glamis but want to try dirt. Its gonna be a fast paced ride from Cal City to Jawbone (30 miles each way.) My wife is my co-pilot. I'm curious as to how many of you guys wear helmets/neck...
  9. S

Tire PSI

I'm headed to Jawbone Canyon next week and was wondering what PSI to run. Ive got ITP T7 bead-lock wheels with Baja Cross tires. Advice?
  10. S

Yamaha Oil coolers on built Motors

How many guys with built motors (686,720,760,etc) are throwing in a bigger oil cooler? Thoughts? Is it really needed? Recommended brand?
  11. S

Glamis dune takes me OUT!

For those duners out there, just wanted to show a picture of the dune I rolled down a few months ago. F*ckin Glamis! I flew off the top and rolled down that dune about SIX TIMES (I think.) SDR Motorsports built me a solid cage and the only thing I bent was my light bar and my pride. So after...
  12. S

Yamaha Sick Custom Rhino!

South Bay Rhino. This is what I bring to the table: Suspension: So Cal Fab +6 long travel kit with Summer Bros axles King Shocks with 2" reservoirs Billet King front and intermediate shear supports Billet King front shock tower IRP steering rack with HD tie rods Trinity spindles Body: SDR...
  13. S

Alex from Torrance

Wassup Duners! I'm Alex from Torrance, Ca! Been duning about 9 years. Usually ride at Glamis, Ca. Pad #4 for life! Its good to finally jump on here with my peeps! I ride a sick Rhino with tons of upgrades. Take care guys! "Pin it to win it!" Alex Suspension: So Cal Fab +6 long...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000