Search results

1. J

Thanksgiving weekend. Where you riding?

Glamis wash 6 I think
  2. J

Sway bar

I have a SR1 and im going to Glamis this weekend. Ive heard alot guys take there sway bar off. Should i remove it?
  3. J

RattleSnake HS Race Nov 16 2013

This is a great track for UTVS and SR1. Alot time in your utv great guys put it on nice relaxed fun time. Short course race Saturday night for $25 bucks great crowd good times. The best of both worlds.The more the merrier. Hope we can get at least 20 utvs 800,900,100,SR1.
  4. J

UTV race Kingman Arizona Sept 15, 2013

Kingman a great track for the SR1 plan on doing the race in November. AZOP are great guys
  5. J

Calling all r1's

Kingman is a great track for the SR1 planning on doing to November race back at Kingman. AZOP guys are great
  6. J

UTV Race in Kingman Arizona Sept 15

I plan on attending in my SR1
  7. J

Yuma race report

For one I'm not trashing anyone just voicing my opinion. I've proffessional road race with AMA for years. They run a tighter show I guess. They have groups go out at certain times. So u don't have to guess. I'm new to off road maybe you guys are use to that. I'm not. I will adjust Second of...
  8. J

Yuma race report

Yuma race was so unorganized. Practice was suppose to be at 5-8 track wasn't ready. No order or announcements to let u know what's going on u just have to show up to staging sit in your car in 112 heat. Finally get on the track about 6 they let every car buggy or whatever in staging out at the...
  9. J

AZ UTV SR1 track practice

I'm in
  10. J

SR1 races

Where can I race my SR1 rhino besides Lucas Oil regional? I'm in AZ. My rhino is set up for short course. I'm new to the sport.
  11. J

All UTV's SWORP announces OPEN PRACTICE Schedule!

Whens the next Short course practice. I have a SR1 rhino

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000