Search results

1. O

WHOLESALE PRICING

$1543.33 for all that stuff plus shipping. Would need to order from Carli 2-3days and 4-6wks for the shocks from FOX.
  2. O

Daliy Happenings and Specials

We've got a pair of FOX rear stock RZR-s shocks with C/D adjusters that had been special ordered and then returned by a customer. In good shape never installed. Will sell the pair of them for $650 + shipping reg. price is $860
  3. O

Rhino center console $175. will post pic tomorrow
  4. O

1 set of RZR doors $156.25 for the pair.
  5. O

UMP Rhino superfilters $218.75 The UMP SUPERFILTER incorporates a unique swirl flow design inside the aluminum air box to help separate the larger dirt particles out before they can even reach the filter. This results in a much longer filter life and increased performance over longer periods...
  6. O

OK so we have been selling Fastco Hubs for a while now. We want to pass on the savings to you guys, so we are going to be putting together a Group Buy on front and rear hubs. These Hubs feature: Advanced contoured design Positive control Rim Placement Dual Wheel Bolt Patterns (RZR & Rhino...
  7. O

The urethane hub will work to hold the wheel, but unsure of the mounting. Looks like you could probably make it work.
  8. O

Here's some pics.
  9. O

This weeks special on vertical spare tire mounts for the Rhino for $100 each. Reg. price $159.99 ONLY 3 AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE. AND Rhino Cooler Mount $43.75 Reg. Price $66.91 ONLY 4 AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE. To get in on this price post or send me a PM and I'll contact you for payment and...
  10. O

Hey guys - tons going on at ORW so we thought it be good to start a thread to keep people updated of new products, specials, and product info and questions from customers! Ill go through day to day and update this thread. Feel free to ask any questions you may have!
  11. O

Yamaha FMF PowerCore 4 Exhaust

(660 only) Complete exhaust $500 have two avalible at this price. Send me a PM or call us @ 1-800-341-7757. The Powercore 4 is the original race design muffler. Aluminum construction and stainless steel Hi-Flo endcaps make for the perfect balance of performance and strength. The Powercore 4...
  12. O

RZR 6" Fabtech long travel kit

Like the title says Fabtech 6" long travel kit w/Dirt Logic Shocks and Axle Shafts for $3900 Including a FREE BrakeLine Kit. crazy right, only one of these kits in stock PM or call us @ 1-800-341-7757
  13. O

UTVU MEMBER SPECIAL

RZR brakeline kit $180 Two available at this price.
  14. O

Hi, my name is nick and I am contacting you from ORW in San Diego about information you...

Hi, my name is nick and I am contacting you from ORW in San Diego about information you requested on our fastco RZR hubs. Give me a call or e-mail me at [email protected] for information thanks.
  15. O

Fabtech RZR Blow out

Fabtech 6" for $3900 and I'll throw in RZR steel braided Brake Line.
  16. O

WHOLESALE PRICING

How's $170 shipped + tax
  17. O

WHOLESALE PRICING

RZR FRONT and REAR 6" OVER AXLES EACH $100 FOR A LIMITED TIME. Send me a PM to get this price.
  18. O

Fabtech RZR Blow out

Make me an offer
  19. O

6" TERYX SUSPENSION KIT

TERYX 6" Over kit with FOX shocks for $3900 Kit includes: 4 pc Fox Reservoir Shocks with Eibach springs 4 pc Summers Bros 4340 Axles 2 sets steel braided break lines 6†wider then stock
  20. O

RZR hubs

sweet
  21. O

FABTECH RHINO LONG TRAVEL BLOWOUT

One more kit in stock.
  22. O

UTVU MEMBER SPECIAL

Have one of these Fabtech kits in stock for $3900. Suspension kit Specs (Compared to stock) Width - 6” wider per side Height - 3” taller Wheelbase - 4” longer overall, 2” front and 2” rear
  23. O

RZR hubs

More hubs in stock. we've been out of these since September.
  24. O

UTVU MEMBER SPECIAL

Sorry have this kit in stock for a smokin deal, but send me a PM and I'll see what I can do on a HCR Prowler kit. FABTECH Rhino kit available for $3900
  25. O

WHOLESALE PRICING

The Deavers for that kit would run you $622+tax have everything in stock.
  26. O

WHOLESALE PRICING

There are plenty of options for your Tacoma but one of the better of the leveling kits is Icons leveling 2.5 coil-over shocks and rear remote res. shocks and Deaver 3-leaf add-a-leaf. your cost on this kit is $1436.58
  27. O

WHOLESALE PRICING

I truly apologize for the delay in response. Spoke with JBA and they have told me that the xtra cab exhaust system will work with the 4dr. short bed as well. The labor to install this kit will run $525 which comes out to about $1400 like Troy had said origanaly. If there is anything else we can...
  28. O

WHOLESALE PRICING

I apologize I've been out of the office since we last spoke. Your 04 Tacoma 4 door trd off road the 3.4l v6 is that a full rear door or is a wing style 4 dr. If that is the case a JBA full exhaust system (single swept) w/ headers will run you $875. As far as the installation goes I don't have a...
  29. O

WHOLESALE PRICING

For V-6 applications you will see a gain of 10-15 horsepower and more low-end torque. The mpgs will depend on the condition of your vehicle, the upgrades you have already made and your driving conditions. So they don't give you a specific # of mpg but on average you could see up to 10-15%...
  30. O

WHOLESALE PRICING

To maximize your power JBA is definitely the way to go. Your buddy's right. They are a heavy-duty construction with massive power gains. What application would this be for?
  31. O

Fox Shocks

For all you that are getting ready for this desert season we are offering rebuilding and tuning of rebuildable racing shocks. servicing Fabtech, Bilstein, Fox, King & Sway-A-Way shocks call for your discounted cost for being apart of the UTV Underground community.
  32. O

WHOLESALE PRICING

Come visit our website for our back to the dessert Specials. Call for some additional discounts for those of you part of the UTV Underground community. Thanks
  33. O

RZR hubs

Designed to handle the lateral impacts and side hits that happen in racing. These factory replacement hubs are a direct bolt-on replacement. Don’t lose a race or be stranded...
  34. O

UTVU MEMBER SPECIAL

Check this Kit out got 1 left in stock for this price they are going fast.
  35. O

Rhino Fox Shocks

No, these are not the adjustable high/low speed compression and rebound but a set of those for a UTV Undergroud member will run $1784 for the set.
  36. O

Rhino Fox Shocks

FOX Yamaha rhino stock replacements shocks for those of you pounding through the dunes that are looking to get more performance from your rhino. We are offering those of you part of the UTV Underground community a price of $1125 for a set.
  37. O

Fabtech RZR Blow out

Suspension Specs (Compared to stock) Width - 6” wider per side Height - 3” taller Wheelbase - 4” longer overall, 2” front and 2” rear kit comes gunmetal Gray $3900 http://www.fabtechmotorsports.com/applications/utv/4wd_ranger.html
  38. O

WHOLESALE PRICING

Lets keep the specials coming for those of you part of the UTVU community. A Fabtech 6" long travel kit for your RZR only $3900. check it out. http://www.fabtechmotorsports.com/applications/utv/4wd_ranger.htm Only have 1 available for this price.
  39. O

WHOLESALE PRICING

UTVU member special from us at ORW a HCR 6" Over RZR kit with FOX shocks for $3000 Kit includes: 8 pc HCR Boxed tig welded A arms with 4130 mounting points 4 pc Fox Reservoir Shocks with Eibach springs 4 pc Summers Bros 4340 Axles 2 sets steel braided break lines 6” wider then stock 1” forward...
  40. O

UTVU MEMBER SPECIAL

HCR 6" Over RZR kit with FOX shocks for $3000 Kit includes: 8 pc HCR Boxed tig welded A arms with 4130 mounting points 4 pc Fox Reservoir Shocks with Eibach springs 4 pc Summers Bros 4340 Axles 2 sets steel braided break lines 6†wider then stock 1†forward...
  41. O

RZR hubs

Seeing what else is out there on the market from other shops these hubs are the best bang for your buck, but check this out I'll do one better front hubs with dust caps for $450.00. For the complete set of hubs front and rear $900. Off Road Warehouse - UTV Suspension Polaris RZR Hubs thanks...
  42. O

WHOLESALE PRICING

A set of FOX shocks for a Teryx front and rear will run you $1566.00 Thanks from Nick @ ORW
  43. O

WHOLESALE PRICING

This kit including FOX shocks and fiberglass will run you $4277.99 to included the rear with deaver springs and FOX shocks it will round that total up to $5200.00 with every thing included ready to install. They also offer upgrades like the weld-on spindle gussets*,heim steering and steering...
  44. O

WHOLESALE PRICING

Are you looking for the LT kit or are you looking to do just the UCA,s and a c/o from either fox/king shocks or the s-a-w. What year tacoma is it and is it a 2wd 5-lug or pre-runner/4wd.
  45. O

RZR hubs

Yeah, they are a great upgrade from the stock hub. Check out some of the other stuff we have for your suspension. 10% off all fox shocks and free shipping. Off Road Warehouse - UTV Suspension
  46. O

Fox Shocks

Check out FOX shocks this month 10% off all fox 30% of all blue anodized in stock only. Off Road Warehouse - Shocks Fox Shocks
  47. O

RZR hubs

Front and rear hubs by Mezire made from Titanium anodized 6061 T6 CNC Aircraft aluminum. Dual wheel bolt patterns for RZR or Rhino wheels. They include new wheel studs. Dust caps are optional as you know from the factory they don't come with any. Wheel cap do the job ok, but as we all know after...
  48. O

Intro

yeah here check it out Off Road Warehouse -
  49. O

Intro

<title></title>I would like to first start by introducing myself as part of the team of employees that work for OFF ROAD WAREHOUSE in southern California. We have four locations with warehouses stocked with the industries best products and accessories. Serving customers for 34 years in the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000