Daliy Happenings and Specials

Off Road Warehouse

Off Road Warehouse - UTVU
Jul 22, 2009
San Diego, CA
offroadwarehouse.com
Hey guys - tons going on at ORW so we thought it be good to start a thread to keep people updated of new products, specials, and product info and questions from customers!

Ill go through day to day and update this thread. Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Off Road Warehouse

Jul 22, 2009
San Diego, CA
offroadwarehouse.com
This weeks special on vertical spare tire mounts for the Rhino for $100 each. Reg. price $159.99 ONLY 3 AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE.
AND
Rhino Cooler Mount $43.75 Reg. Price $66.91 ONLY 4 AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE.

To get in on this price post or send me a PM and I'll contact you for payment and can ship out all products to you guys or hold for pick up in one of our 4 store locations San Diego, El Cajon, Escondido or Temecula.

Off Road Warehouse

Jul 22, 2009
San Diego, CA
offroadwarehouse.com
OK so we have been selling Fastco Hubs for a while now. We want to pass on the savings to you guys, so we are going to be putting together a Group Buy on front and rear hubs.
These Hubs feature:
Advanced contoured design
Positive control Rim Placement
Dual Wheel Bolt Patterns (RZR & Rhino wheels)
Titanium anodized
6061 T6 CNC Aircraft aluminum

* optional dust cap...
Right now if we can get 4+ people in on the hubs we can sell them for $165.25 fronts and $174.50 rears.
Heres a link to them on our wed site:
Off Road Warehouse - UTV Suspension Polaris RZR Hubs

To get in on the group buy post or send me a PM. When I reach a number of people that will fill the order I will contact everyone, receive payment, then when we receive the order ship out all products to you guys or hold for will call for pick up.

Off Road Warehouse

Jul 22, 2009
San Diego, CA
offroadwarehouse.com
UMP Rhino superfilters $218.75
The UMP SUPERFILTER incorporates a unique swirl flow design inside the aluminum air box to help separate the larger dirt particles out before they can even reach the filter. This results in a much longer filter life and increased performance over longer periods. UMP's filters are developed for the heavy equipment industry. They are a dry paper element and feature a self cleaning action that increases performance for the life of the filter. Plus, forget what you have heard about oiled gauze style filters. With their porous design they flow a lot of air but can't match the superior filtering capabilities of paper. The filter canister ducts to outside air just like the stock filter does, so you can count on cooler air.

KJSmith84

Banned Por Vida
Jan 15, 2009
somewhere up my own ...
UMP Rhino superfilters $218.75
The UMP SUPERFILTER incorporates a unique swirl flow design inside the aluminum air box to help separate the larger dirt particles out before they can even reach the filter. This results in a much longer filter life and increased performance over longer periods. UMP's filters are developed for the heavy equipment industry. They are a dry paper element and feature a self cleaning action that increases performance for the life of the filter. Plus, forget what you have heard about oiled gauze style filters. With their porous design they flow a lot of air but can't match the superior filtering capabilities of paper. The filter canister ducts to outside air just like the stock filter does, so you can count on cooler air.

nice set up there.

I wish they made one for the 700- I would love to test one out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000