11' RZR S problems

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
Anyone having problems with there 2011 rzr s motor turning off while driving? I can run for about 15 to 20 min before the motor will sputter and then turn off. It will take a couple of cranks and then start up but the check engine light comes on. Then it will run like crap for a few min check engine light turns off and runs great for a little while again. The only mod I have done is an UMP intake system. Didn't have any problems with the car until I put it on. Is this the problem or is it coincidence? Motor oil and radiator fluid are fine checked that several times. Thanks for any help or ideas. :confused:

v8jeep86

Aug 20, 2010
well its causing a lean problem maybe causing it to over heat it needs more fuel when you add more air

v8jeep86

Aug 20, 2010
you will have to find a fuel controler to add more fuel , this is the problem with manufactures they build somthing and do it half assed and not include a fuel controler or a map for a good controler , i have a terys and i program my own maps for mine works great 68 mph with a 750 teryx with bolt ons and my own intake system

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
I dobt it is lean enough to cause issues and shut down with a paper UMP, they do not flow much, ( clean but not more flow) and if it was lean it would still restart right away.

sounds like a dirty fuel filter to me, or a sensor that is getting hot and causing the "check engine light" to come on.

what temps are you running when it quits?

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000