1929 UTV looking for codawg for Wendover 300 this October

deviant_illusion

go to the UTVUnderground where there is cool SHIAT
Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
I am looking for someone that want to ride shotgun with me in Wendover Race this fall and is willing to help with prep (labor) and gas.

I have a 2008 Teryx that has been entered in 2 races and has yet to finish one. I feel good about this one but you just never know so be ready for the possibility.

I have nice safety gear.
Corbeau suspension seats
Crow 5 point harnesses
full cage
full doors
side nets
GPS
Driver passenger in helmet intercom

As far as performance goes it almost stock I have a $99 ebay CDI and a $40 overdrive clutch plate. Top speed is 55 mph but in race trim with two adults 50 mph speeds are more common. So its not the fastest thing out their but will hold its own.

I will cover the entry fee. My tow rig is a extra cab Superduty and have a large 5th wheel for sleeping. The first Wendover race this year we had a crazy head wind going their and used 50 gallons of fuel round trip. Im looking for someone that is willing to split the fuel bill so you would need to be ready to cover up to 25 gallons of fuel if we see headwinds again. Their is room in the truck and trailer if you want to bring a buddy along.

I live in West Valley and would like someone who could spend some time in the garage helping me prep the vehicle. It would take some stress off me and allow you to get the know the machine better. I would also like to make a few test trips before the race. Let us get to know each other and get used to running together. 5 mile or Tooele area is best for me.

You would need to have your own snell approved helmet and any other personal safety gear you might want.

If your interested please send me an email at [email protected] and let me know a little about yourself and a way to get a hold of you.

Thanks, Jake

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Wow! What a great opportunity for a UTV fanatic or and experienced individual to have a chance to be a codriver in a UTV race! I would be intrested BUT I live in Socal and Utah is too far for me! :mad: Good luck on your find Jake!!

deviant_illusion

Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
Thanks my buddy Andrew who did the first few races with me is having a kid around that time so it wont work out for him.

deviant_illusion

Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
Last offer if you want to see what desert racing is all about this is your chance. If no one is interested I will just get one of my buddy's to jump in the passenger seat for the race.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000