1936 vinagro race recap

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
we had a game plan to run a conservative pace.to finish and get the points to make a run at the championship. we accomplished our goals pulled a 4th gained on coastal lost a little to murrary but stayed a head of Brandon. The race to v2r was a long day. the car was a little under powered sensor issue got us again put us in mid pack. then we blew a belt put us back in the pack.so we put old trusty belt on and just kept motoring on. I got in the car mile 219 and drove it to the end. by pit 11 cars and trucks were coming. I will say most car and truck are pretty respectful when passing but some have no control or patience. the best pass was the helicopter telling us to pull over there truck is coming. the worst was a class1 catching trying to move over then roosting the crap out of us rock just about broke lens. and the other class1 jumping over our rear tire because we couldn't move over enough he only had about 10ft next to us but was not patient could of cost us both the race he just about rolled down the hill. I will say jaggy has the best set up and we will be doing the same. orange lights on front and light bar that flashes greatest idea. every class should have it. long day glad to get it over with I think we should race reno to vegas next year. raced for 13hrs and drive home was 14hr lol. atleast we made the video this time. thanks to all familys,Jerome driver,my dad George,phil head mech,jeff co driver,mark head cook,and sponsors ACS companies,the stripping shop,glendale steel supply,queen racing, xmf. the man joe vinagro corp.see everyone at desert challenge

Last edited:

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
My favorite race of the season, congrats on your finish! See you at blue water!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000