1937 & 1936 silver state race

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
What can i say that was a long day. Started 2:30 in the morning and that long drive to alamo. Both cars were off the line running good the 1937 car caught the john deere within first mile after that a couple cars were already pulled over so we were moving up good. By mile 44 the coastal got bye us. then bye mile 50 i got sick puked twice. But we never stopped kept trucking by that time we were catching another group of cars. by 2nd pit i was getting sick again puked right before pulling into pit had to change out co drivers. took alittle bit but we were off again. by that time 1936 got passed us. right before pit3 1937 got a flat. when they came my dad gassed them and changed out spare.by pit 3 1936 car was running good and off to pit 4 thats when the co-driver mike in 1936 got sick they had to pull over. it sucked they just got in front of cory. . by the time 1936 came in they were about 8th overall. so we gassed them they both got out to eat and switch positions. they were off enough fuel tell end of race. 1937 came in right behind them we gassed checked over car and they were off making up time. we skipped pit 5 by pit 6 1936 came in just for a check over. they were off running 5. then 1937 came in got gas and they were off again running 7th. Then at pit 7 1936 running good we pulled them in to check car car was all good and they hammered done. then we get call on radio 1937 flat tire. we were off to finish line my dad stayed to put spare on again. 1936 came to the finish line 5th place then 1937 in 8th place. I was so happy both cars finished the race we tried 3 other times and never could finish. special thanks to jerome,my dad george,craig,bryan,joe and mike we finally made it. thanks to our sponsors acs companies,atd racing, the stripping shop, glendale steel supply, dirty dawg,XMF, gogo rhino. thanks everyone now its time for a break. i forgot to mention drivers front tire was flat in the morning after race. they were all general that went flat no flats on goodyears.

1910RLEARD

Sep 28, 2010
i still cant believe you guys have not had any flats on the the agricultrial implement tire that stait on them not to exceed 25MPH.
dennis told me you guys were up and over 75mph in the four seater. that is amesome.

jerome

Dec 8, 2009
peoria az
rito,
what do you mean time for a break, pull the motor out of 1936 and lets get some hp in that car before v to r!:D hhhmmm can you say big bore stroker!!!!!????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000