1938 BITD 900XP Build

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Brian and I started his 900XP build a few weeks ago heres a few pics.
Nice job Jeff and Brian! Can't wait to see it out making 'big dusty.' What is your first race going to be?

MP

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Nice job Jeff and Brian! Can't wait to see it out making 'big dusty.' What is your first race going to be?

MP
Thanks Matt, I think Brian is going to shoot for the Parker 250 for her first race but he is kind of wishy washy so you never know.:D We are pretty much just working on it on the weekends we are taking our time and making sure we get everything where we want it. I know he really wants to have alot of test time too. I ordered more steel today and I think Brian ordered the fuel cell today also. We have the seats already and some of the steering parts. Hopefully this weekend we will get the rear section pretty much done. I will post more pics next week.

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
We are slowly making progress. Seats are mounted fuel cell is ordered, and Brian is looking into suspension, we think we have a deal worked out with someone. The rear bumper is almost done we are going to change a few things shown in the pics. We tied in the rear section of the cab also. So what do you guys think???

Attachments

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
We got some more work done yesterday. We tied in the rear section of the cab to the stock frame and repositioned a few other bars in the rear. We are starting to design the spare tire mount. We also built the front bumper.

Attachments

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC
Brian and Jeff:
Rig looks awesome and congrats on a great build. Why such a big rear bumper?
Are you leaving the suspension stock?
Motor?
Again...great job! :)

MP

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Brian and Jeff:
Rig looks awesome and congrats on a great build. Why such a big rear bumper?
Are you leaving the suspension stock?
Motor?
Again...great job! :)

MP
Thanks Matt! The rear bumper should look more in propotion when the body is done. That was the smallest radius I have for 1 1/2" tubing. I know its more of a short couse bumper but it really looks good on the car. Plus the design was simple, keep in mind this is a garage build. :) It looks like Brian picked up a partial sponsorship from HCR I think he is going to order up a LT kit this week. We kept the LT kit in mind when designing the cage. As far as the motor I'm not to sure I know Brian dosent want to get too crazy probablly exhaust and take it over to Queen Racing here in Havasu. Are you ready for VTR?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Bajaxp

Jan 21, 2010
OC
Thanks Matt! The rear bumper should look more in propotion when the body is done. That was the smallest radius I have for 1 1/2" tubing. I know its more of a short couse bumper but it relly looks good on the car. Plus the design was simple, keep in mind this is a garage build. :) It looks like Brian picked up a partial sponsorship from HCR I think he is going to order up a LT kit this week. We kept the LT kit in mind when designing the cage. As far as the motor I'm not to sure I know Brian dosent want to get too crazy probablly exhaust and take it over to Queen Racing here in Havasu. Are you ready for VTR?
JF...are you Brian going to V2R to chase? Yes we are getting close. The Bobsled has been completely rebuilt...eg, engine, diff, front Hilliard, new clutches, rebuilt transfer case, rebuilt shocks, CV's, new improved wheels and tires, etc. Looking forward to racing again! As Ricky Bobby says, 'I wanna go fast.' MP

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
JF...are you Brian going to V2R to chase? Yes we are getting close. The Bobsled has been completely rebuilt...eg, engine, diff, front Hilliard, new clutches, rebuilt transfer case, rebuilt shocks, CV's, new improved wheels and tires, etc. Looking forward to racing again! As Ricky Bobby says, 'I wanna go fast.' MP
Brian might go, he wont be chasing for anyone, just to go check it out. why??? do you need some help??? I cant go I allready have plans for that weekend. sounds like your car is going to be ready to rock! You need to win the the VTR crown this year!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000