2010 UTV Racing Champions!

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
Mesa, AZ October 22, 2010

We would like to throw out a huge Congratulations to 3 guys that have locked up 1st place for the 2010 racing season! Most people don't understand the huge commitment and amount of work it takes to put together a winning championship season, but these guys make it all look easy! They are all running UTV's that are suspended by our championship winning XTR and XTR-F long travel suspension kits.

Congratulations to Brian Bush for winning the Whiplash Series Championship in the Pro-Mod class, even before the season is complete! This was Brian's rookie season in desert racing, and combined with his Rotax power plant, and the LSR XTR-F suspension, he was an unstoppable force!

Congratulations to Jeff Stambaugh for winning the WORCS Series Championship in Class 3, as well as the UTV overall championship with the most points! Jeff is becoming a veteran in the WORCS series, as he has been winning championships for over 4 years now!

Congratulations to Chris Ward for winning the WORCS Series Championship in Class 2, and 2nd place in the UTV overall championship. It was his rookie season, and he fought through some of the new race car bugs with a great season!

Congratulations guys! Great work for much deserved success!

About Lonestar Racing:

Lonestar Racing is a production and custom manufacturer of the highest quality racing and recreational products for ATV's and UTV's. Having been in the business for over 16 years, they have been producing race winning chassis and suspension components for all types of racing, ranging from the street to off road. Their 45,000 sq ft facility in Mesa, AZ is home to many dedicated employees that provide life to 15+ CNC machining centers and 10+ TIG welding stations as well as their own in house CNC laser cutter and powdercoating facility. Lonestar Racing also offers installation and maintenance for your ATV and UTV needs by factory trained master technicians. ATV Parts and Aftermarket Performance Products ATV Parts and Accessories | Lonestar Racing

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Congratulations to all the LSR drivers! I am sponsored by you also, but no championship yet:) I am working on it though! Congratulations again to all the LSR racers!!

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
How about our Whiplash unlimited pro UTV championship with our home brew single seat CBR1000 powered UTV. We are far ahead in points and we are just waiting for the awards ceremony.

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
A big huge thanks to all of our sponsors, and our title sponsor Lonestar Racing! Lonestar set me up with an incredible suspension system that handled everything we threw at it! In fact, after 800+ miles of testing and racing, I can remember the car bottoming out maybe 5 times. That is truly impressive for any UTV being pushed this hard. Not to mention, nothing broke! The only things that broke on the car all season were some wheel studs and a wheel! The chassis has tons of cracks and bends, so well be addressing those issues, and doing some modifications for KOH.

I'm moving on to bigger and better things for 2011. I plan to run King Of The Hammers, Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, WOR Snowflake, and misc BITD, Snore, and ASCC races! I had some interest in a LOORRS campaign, but I've decided that I can't afford to build another car without factory support, and I'd rather stay on board as a crew member for Greg Frantz and LSR!

Greg, you're the man! I couldn't ask for a better co-dawg and friend! :)

I wasn't prepared for this announcement and I apologize for not having something to say about each one of my awesome sponsors. I'll have a full series report written up in the weeks to come! Thanks to you all for your support!

Team Sponsors:
Rotax Your Rhino – Lonestar Racing – RhinoForums.net
TCP Performance – Seizmik – PCI Race Radios – PRP Seats – Rigid Industries – UTV Inc – Pittbull Tires – Muzzys – Dragonfire Racing – Mr. RPM – Banners Plus – Unisteer – Dalton Industries – UTV Offroad Magazine – AZ Amsoil – Fox Racing Shocks – HJC Helmets

If your company is interested in supporting this team for 2011, please contact [email protected] If you have a short course car that is collecting dust, or is in need of a dedicated driver, I would be happy to help maintain, drive it, and professionally represent your team! :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsKJwkq-z0E[/ame]

Brian B

Jan 15, 2009
How about our Whiplash unlimited pro UTV championship with our home brew single seat CBR1000 powered UTV. We are far ahead in points and we are just waiting for the awards ceremony.
Hey Bobby. Congrats on your success this season. Let's please keep Greg's thread on topic though. Also, it appears that Brandon is leading Pro Unlimited by a long shot, and 3 of you are tied for second. (BTW - It's weird that all four of you guys in Pro-U are from Prescott :) )

Pro Unlimited Utv
# Name Points
11 Branden Sims 70
14 Bobby Raber 30
98 Jacob Carver 30
93 Josh Hounslow 30

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
I have over 110.points in pro unlimited UTV. THEY have one of my races in the pro class but we raced the session in pro unlimited. I raced the short course series not desert and I spoke to.the office this week and we are so far ahead we can't be beat. Were you looking in the desert points for those numbers?

Congrats to all the LSR sponsord raacers. I ran their long travel on my chamionship winning rhino last season even though I was not sponsored. We finished every race last season and never had any suspension issues all season. The suspension is designed well and we never broke an axle either which I partially attribute to proper suspension geometry. We are racing BITD next season with our new TERYX. does LSRmake a Terry kit?

I did not mean to hijack the thread. Feel free to delete/move my post.

Brian B

Jan 15, 2009
My bad Bobby. I thought you were racing Desert....

Congrats on the short course win!

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
I have over 110.points in pro unlimited UTV. THEY have one of my races in the pro class but we raced the session in pro unlimited. I raced the short course series not desert and I spoke to.the office this week and we are so far ahead we can't be beat. Were you looking in the desert points for those numbers?

Congrats to all the LSR sponsord raacers. I ran their long travel on my chamionship winning rhino last season even though I was not sponsored. We finished every race last season and never had any suspension issues all season. The suspension is designed well and we never broke an axle either which I partially attribute to proper suspension geometry. We are racing BITD next season with our new TERYX. does LSRmake a Terry kit?

Yes sir.. of course we do. We have our MTS +3, our XTR +5, and even our XTF-F +5 kit (which is perfect for a true race car).

Congrats on your successful season as well!

G-

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ

Lonestar makes an awesome kit for the Teryx. We have it on ours. Wouldn't have anything eles!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000