2012 King Of The Hammers UTV Race Announced!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I vote KOH as the official 2012 UTVUG group meet. It has riding for everyone and one of the best races of the year. The camp spot is huge. This will encourage some of members to come out to a massive racing event and bring thier UTV's. Fun for the whole website. I am planning on doing a week again.

Jeff Knoll

Carrera Performance
Oct 20, 2010
www.isxsa.com
Is Reid reserving the Underground spot again Joey? That had to be the best camp site in the valley......

I will be camping with the Underground this year. Yes that is the best kept secret camping spot in Hammertown. The Hammertown highlands is a perfect example of suburban living away from the chaos of the down town area where the bums all stand around with bags of wine, a higher crime rate, and small lot sizes. In the highlands your kids can safely play, and your wife can cross the street with out getting accosted. Since I am not the mayor of Hammertown any more, I am moving to suburbia. To much crime down there for me.:D

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Anybody who wants to race this race should do it regardless of number of classes or which class you would be in.
Dont worry about the other racers or some crazy 200hp 25inch travel UTV that everyone has thought about and no one has built.
If you really want to race you will have a blast and learn a lot!Any trophy or prize is iceing on the cake.
Excuse me??? :cool:

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
If you have a m/c or non-car motor, you are in Jim...
I rest my case... LOL
Ya just read the rules. 16.8.1 puts me out.

I think they should just have a box like at the airport for luggage. If it fit's in the box, you can run it.......:cool:

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
I vote KOH as the official 2012 UTVUG group meet. It has riding for everyone and one of the best races of the year. The camp spot is huge. This will encourage some of members to come out to a massive racing event and bring thier UTV's. Fun for the whole website. I am planning on doing a week again.
how about a saturday fun run for those who cant make the race.

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Ya just read the rules. 16.8.1 puts me out.

I think they should just have a box like at the airport for luggage. If it fit's in the box, you can run it.......:cool:
just drop a Yamaha APEX motor with turbo in it... non-turbos have 150+hp, turbo'd ones can bump up to 250hp. Set it at about 6lbs boost for desert running and have 200+hp on tap..

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
how about a saturday fun run for those who cant make the race.
Saturday is the roll out day. We start arriving on Monday. Its a long week of 19 degree mornings and the liver olympics around the campfire. If enough people want to run to course for aftermath on Saturday I might stick around for it.

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
You guys can drive the course earlier in the week while others are prerunning I believe....

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Attention Joey D. The dry lake bead that are on thats stay off is a live bombing range. Just so remember next year.

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
I will be camping with the Underground this year. Yes that is the best kept secret camping spot in Hammertown. The Hammertown highlands is a perfect example of suburban living away from the chaos of the down town area where the bums all stand around with bags of wine, a higher crime rate, and small lot sizes. In the highlands your kids can safely play, and your wife can cross the street with out getting accosted. Since I am not the mayor of Hammertown any more, I am moving to suburbia. To much crime down there for me.:D
Me too me too!!! No more..."at the end of pit row you get the best view"---bs.... UTUG is the place to be. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000