2013 BITD Vegas 2 Reno VIDEO - WATCH IT!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8Q6D_j_RE8I?list=PLafdRZtJSBY1_zJfpANAd48pwvcAwbsex" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q6D_j_RE8I"]UTVUnderground Presents: 2013 Vegas To Reno (Polaris Racing) - YouTube[/ame]

nottoli

Apr 24, 2013
Data, data, data....look at the splits, avg speeds, overall time and % finishers.......

All those who raced are deserving of our thanks and congratulations. UTV racing is no longer a fringe element.

BTW: Seemed to be a very disproportionate allocation of media time to Polaris platforms vs the guys running out front. I'm just saying.......

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Data, data, data....look at the splits, avg speeds, overall time and % finishers.......

All those who raced are deserving of our thanks and congratulations. UTV racing is no longer a fringe element.

BTW: Seemed to be a very disproportionate allocation of media time to Polaris platforms vs the guys running out front. I'm just saying.......
These race videos cost UTVUnderground anywhere from $5,000 to $20,000 to make. This one, closer to the higher number due to length, size of crew, helicopter, etc. there is a reason the title of the video says Polaris Racing and the entire opening of the video is a polaris intro.

Polaris funds us to be able to track and document these races. With that said, they allow us to mention and recognize the other non polaris competitors.

One day I hope to be self funded for these projects. With that said all the oems who have vehicles competing have had us reach out to them to also provided video coverage for their teams via video work and photography. Can- regularly purchases out photos.

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009

That depends on who is paying for the video :)

MUCHADO

May 19, 2011
Awesome video!!! Great job guys. Glad Polaris is enabling you guys to put together some cool projects by funding / supporting the media in the UTV community.

nottoli

Apr 24, 2013
Joey

Thanks for the reply........I guess as Justin noted it is all based on who is paying:)

Given that I have hopes the Can Am/BRP guys are reading this thread (they should be their platform won) . Please separate a few dollars from the proceeds of my just purchased 2013 Can Am Maverick and forward to the UTVUG media lockbox. This should help bring both financial and coverage balance to upcoming stuff.........

B/R

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000