2014 UTV Invasion St. Anthony w/Toyskinz

Toyskinz

May 13, 2014
Idaho USA
Keep the dune riding momentum going by checking out the Idaho UTV Invasion hosted at St. Anthony Sand Dunes with the number 1 quality wrap company in the world, Toyskinz. We will be there showing off our rides, our wraps, and our gear to get your ride looking its best and protected by the best. We are giving away tons of prizes to be raffled off at the event. These prizes include T-Shirts, Stickers, and UTV Door Graphics to complete your look or even make your ride stand out in the sand. If you love the dunes and if you had fun at Dune Fest then you better get your rig ready and come try your hand at tackling one of the steepest hill climbs, Choke Cherry Hill. If you're planning on coming stop by our booth and come talk to us, we'd love to show you why Toyskinz makes the worlds number 1 quality graphic kit! Hope to see you all out there, and remember if you need anything for your ride wrapped let us know and we can meet you up there with your new product and even install for FREE!

Toyskinz

May 13, 2014
Idaho USA
See you there I'll be there tomorrow hoping to win your stuff :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Yeah What Steve said. He's also winning for me cause I cant make it... Thanks buddy..

Awesome! Make sure you come see us if you do end up winning and maybe we can see if govacho can get a little hook up for his absence. Cant wait for it to start! See everyone up there and let the Invasion begin!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000