3RD ANNUAL ROBERT ROSAS MEMORIAL OFFROAD RIDE

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I see they removed the pictures I took of the ride on that "other site". I don't understand why, other than the fact they could.

Their moderators need to pull their head out of their azz and realize they are only little moderators on a little forum. No power other than that site. They have been told that when posting at other sites.

These forums are like a party or a nightclub. People are there to have a good time and if they're treated poorly they'll just go somewhere else. Just ask the PRC Forum.
I JUST POSTED PIX OVER THERE TOO. LET'S SEE HOW LONG THEY STAY UP. THEY HAVE THE UTVUNDERGROUND LOGO ON OUR SHIRTS. I SHOULD BE BANNED SOON.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Oh!!! I now want to be so banned!!!! I’m going to post some too, just to keep ‘em busy I’m feeling a little rambunctious today…
I know this is no more adult than their shenanigans, but I have never seen such grade school, backstabbing, and little yellow school bus crap in my life!!!
I guess some people grow up and some just grow old….:mad:
Dan …

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Oh!!! I now want to be so banned!!!! I’m going to post some too, just to keep ‘em busy I’m feeling a little rambunctious today…
I know this is no more adult than their shenanigans, but I have never seen such grade school, backstabbing, and little yellow school bus crap in my life!!!
I guess some people grow up and some just grow old….:mad:
Dan …
THE PIX I POSTED OVER THERE ARE STILL UP. THEY MUST BE BUSY TODAY.

dkiewicz

Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
O.k., I finally got around to uploading my pics. I've been REAL busy, so I hope they can still be enjoyed in reference to a FANTASTIC time we had on this ride. I can't think of any other way to spend Memorial day than honoring one of our fallen soldiers that have given their life so we can enjoy ours in safety....

The cleanup crew minus Ronnie and Dan.....

dkiewicz

Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Can't wait until next year Ronnie! This is truly a great way to spend Memorial Day!!:D

Dan ...

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
WE STILL NEED TO GET THE CANVAS PIX MADE FOR ROSALIE & THE GOLDEN ACORN IF YOU SEND ME THE ORIGINALS THAT WE WANT PRINTED. I WILL TAKE THEM TO COSTCO & HAVE THEM DONE. THANKS. WE STILL HAVE NOT GIVEN ROSALIE THE MONEY & THE PHOTO ALBUMS WE ARE MAKING YET.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000