5th Wheel Hitch Set Up

Discussion in 'Tow Rigs, Toy Haulers, and RV's' started by JoeyD23, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Rynomx785

Rynomx785 Active Member

I'm ordering a Bed Saver! lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. warlock

warlock Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved

There's those that have dropped them and those that will.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. JoeyD23

JoeyD23 #utvunderground

Well, I got the 5th wheel hitch all in thanks to the guys at All Auto Escondido and Sunrise Ford.

We lifted the bed and installed a factory ford Bed Prep Package which will allow me to remove my hitch and have my entire bed with no drilled holes or rails left in place.

Because my REESE Pro Series hitch is a couple years old, I ordered a REESE picture frame adapter which mounts into the bed prep and then allows the hitch to mount up. All of it removes with the release of a couple cotter pins.

We also installed the factory Ford in-bed trailer plug so I don't have to drop my plug outside the tailgate.

I hooked it up and towed our rig to Parker and back with ease!! More to come on that!

2017-sunrise-ford-utvunderground-fifth-wheel-hitch003.jpg 2017-sunrise-ford-utvunderground-fifth-wheel-hitch004.jpg 2017-sunrise-ford-utvunderground-fifth-wheel-hitch005.jpg 2017-sunrise-ford-utvunderground-fifth-wheel-hitch001.jpg 2017-sunrise-ford-utvunderground-fifth-wheel-hitch002.jpg

4. or2baja

or2baja New Member

I run an andersen ultimate hitch. I have an 8 foot bed so turning radius is not a problem. I looked at all options and I am really happy with it. No bucking and chucking, the thing weights about 35 pounds and installs in a couple of minutes.