A King of Hammers inspired garage build

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
Thanks for your response CrowDog. Hopefully Brett will chime in and let us know for sure. I was also wondering if those are Teryx wheels or truck wheels with some type of adapters. Thanks

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
Thanks for your response CrowDog. Hopefully Brett will chime in and let us know for sure. I was also wondering if those are Teryx wheels or truck wheels with some type of adapters. Thanks

Look familiar? The smallest LT tire Pit Bull makes is a 31x11.50-15 Growler.

I am running an OMF billet center beadlock, but there are more and more 15" wheels coming out that fit a Teryx.

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
Jon, Thanks. I love your rig man. I watched that video of you going through that rock obstacle the other day, AWESOME! I am looking forward to ordering one of those engine kits probably mid summer. Your wheel and tire combo would be perfect for my riding area's but I can't seem to let go of the bills for what they want for a set of utv beadlocks when I see what you can get in, say a 5 on 5 standard chevy truck 15" beadlock. LOL Thanks

cuflipn

KawiCrawler - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 16, 2010
St George UT
Brett, your rig is my favorite utv. I was wondering what size wheels and tires you are running. At the riding area's here in Missouri, they are mostly rock crawling type trails so ground clearance will be an issue for me. Thanks
Hey Fabman,

Thanks for the great complement!!! I have been running truck tires from day one. I started out with 29x 10.50 TSL SX swompers. They where a good tire but I found the lug to be a little to aggressive... I am currently running the Pitbull Growler 31 x 11.50 15R LT on a ITP 15" rim for the TeryX. This rim is priced just right IMO. I also would love a set of bead locks but like you just can't let the money go on a set. My experience over the last 3.5 years running light truck DOT tires has shown me that with the stiff side wall popping a bead is not really an issue even at a low PSI of 3!!!

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Brett

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
Brett, Thanks for the information. Good to know you have run the Hammers and didn't break a bead with the LT tires so I would be fine. I do like the looks of a beadlock, but not that much.LOL I will check out the 15" ITP line of wheels. Thanks again, helps alot. Great build, Later...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000