A new Polaris SXS! Jan. 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
I just hope its no longer... my toy hauler can't fit anything longer than the RZR-S I have.. and my box trailers doorway is only 63" wide

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
prob a bit wider and taller due to its increase in travel to 14" , well just have to wait and see.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Yep its coming and you better believe that Jon Crowley and I will have all the information surrounding the new vehicles from Polaris. Rumors have been swirling for months around the mid year release of a new RZR/Polaris SXS. I have heard everything from a Webber powered Turbo RZR to a simple 850cc power increaed RZR. While we have recieved information from Polaris surrounding this release and we have been confirmed something is coming we will have to wait to share any and all information surrounding the new Polaris model/s.

On the 1st information will be released for the public and then we will go from there in regards to what we are allowed to say and what we are not. But I think everyone is excited to see what Polaris has up there sleeve. A possible check-mate to the new Can-Am Commander 1000cc possibly???

Let the guessing begin..........

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
hmmm then again Dan grabbed 2 1000 Commanders and I gotta think you two had some camp fire discussions

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Dan bought those 2 Commanders long before I heard "rumors" of anything new from Polaris. Plus the minute Dan new of the 1000x he had to have it, I dont think anything would have swayed him at that point and so far he couldnt be happier. With that being said certain information is not allowed nor can be shared, I will leave it at that.....

Lets just say I am hoping to have a chance to drive something new from Polaris rather soon. You all will have to just stay glued to the Underground to find out!

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Dan bought those 2 Commanders long before I heard "rumors" of anything new from Polaris. Plus the minute Dan new of the 1000x he had to have it, I dont think anything would have swayed him at that point and so far he couldnt be happier. With that being said certain information is not allowed nor can be shared, I will leave it at that.....

Lets just say I am hoping to have a chance to drive something new from Polaris rather soon. You all will have to just stay glued to the Underground to find out!
Dick

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Hhahahahaa! Dick! Dude Jason just stop tryin son-I have already tried wit Joey but he wont spill tha beans! But in the meantime I wouldnt believe any rumors from any other Fourm-remember what happened last year-just sayn'. ;)

Farmerdill

Jul 7, 2010
Ya that "other" forum can suck it!

Polaris has a bad history of releasing machines and making a big deal of it. Everone rushes to buy and then a few month pass and they kick out something bigger and better.

Kinda of makes the customer feel stiffed don't it?

Reactions: 1 person

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Its a game thats all I can say......Its all about outsmarting the competition when it comes to these mid year releases. Its also a way to keep the new products flowing throughout the year. I am torn with mid year releases also but still very excited about what Polaris has to give to us SXS enthusiasts!

Farmerdill

Jul 7, 2010
I totally get the business strategy Joey.

I just think that it's poor business from a consumer stand point.

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
Its a game thats all I can say......Its all about outsmarting the competition when it comes to these mid year releases. Its also a way to keep the new products flowing throughout the year. I am torn with mid year releases also but still very excited about what Polaris has to give to us SXS enthusiasts!
Ok then, in a perfect world what should be the release time frame for a new SXS?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Ok then, in a perfect world what should be the release time frame for a new SXS?

In a perfect world I would love to see all UTV's introduced in June and July. This allows for us to see all the new products in the summer to make decisions on what we may want to buy for the upcoming season in terms of new vehicles. It also gives the aftermarket guys time enough to get products done for the new season.

With that said, I really dont know for sure when the best time is but I think early summer is ideal. Plus it keeps us fresh with new content and media trips during the summer! hahahahah

Now in the case of Kawasaki, I would like to see a release next week....think we can make that happen Reid? hahahah

chad59

Mongloid Paw - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ
I just hope someone makes something with a real tranny I bet that would be a huge leap for these cars. 1000cc 4 or 5 speed:D

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
hmmm then again Dan grabbed 2 1000 Commanders and I gotta think you two had some camp fire discussions
No discussions Moss, but even if there had been it wouldn't have swayed my decision on what to purchase in the least. I don't care if it has a 1200, it's still a Polaris. They better come up with something big, cause when the Commander ECU gets unlocked it's on like Donkey Kong!!!

Take that Joey! LOL!!! :D

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
One thing is for sure. Polaris has been very nimble in the SxS market. I can't wait to see what they bring to the table.

My guess last year when the RZR 4 came out was a Robby Gordon RZR S. At least 850cc and a more agressive and stout suspension/chassis. I am still guessing the same thing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000