Another crazy wreck vid

Oc1

Apr 21, 2011
My guess would be a lot of damage. Counting the ones you can see and listening to the others I would guess give or take a couple that thing rolled around 20 times!:eek: I would like to know the condition of the people inside as well has how the machine fared.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
There are pix of the RZR I found over on the Teryx site...pretty jacked..totaled for sure...crazy thing is the driver rolled it on another hill climb like 2 weeks ago and it rolled a half a dozen times...My question is when do you decide a cage is weakened to the point it needs replaced? I know with helmets they say replace after an accident.

skunx

OG SXS Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 30, 2009
california
www.imgms.com
wow that is wild! looked like a tree got in the way? scary for sure i was in a jeep that rolled around 14 times but this tops it for sure... hope everyone was okay

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
There are pix of the RZR I found over on the Teryx site...pretty jacked..totaled for sure...crazy thing is the driver rolled it on another hill climb like 2 weeks ago and it rolled a half a dozen times...My question is when do you decide a cage is weakened to the point it needs replaced? I know with helmets they say replace after an accident.
There was a post on RDC a few months ago about this. Some people were saying a small rollover ok to continue, but a hard hit and roll should have a serious look over and should probably be replaced. I guess it comes down to what you feel comfortable with. IMO I would replace a cage after a hard hit. medical bills are more expensive then a new cage. Just saying.

This is what my B pillar looked like after my crash in glamis a few years ago. First hit was top front driver side cage. Did a barrel roll straight into the cage.

Here is what the door looked like

This was the first trip with that cage. It was thrown away and I built a new one. I think if I had the stock cage I would have been badly hurt.

ridepate

Jan 29, 2009
This guy, unfortunately, has no talent and runs out of it on a regular basis. He spent a week in the hospital after another non-documented flop before the two now documented ones....

Here's the first one....Same hill...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JisP4jLxqgU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000