Another RZR S....

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
So I'm drinking my beverage when the the page loads up with the dash on it, suddenly I spit my hole drink out of my mouth. That some sick fabwork and welds. I think your real calling was heart surgery with those steady hands. You missed that bus big time.

Ha ha ha...sorry about the drink! Thanks man....not sure if Brain surgery is up my alley....although sometimes I think I need it myself! :eek::D

ZTFab

Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Just some final welding to do and she'll be ready for Powder coating...

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
ok guys, so here's the deal... Paul did some work for me over the weekend on the race car.... unlike the fabricators that i've delt with in the past Paul acually got my projects done ahead of time. i also got to see this RZR first hand and all i can say is these pictures don't do it justice!!!! he by far has some of the nicest fabrication skills i have seen! Not to mention the tools that he has in his shop. i think paul should do a tour of the garage and show you what it looks like. i've seen full production facilities that don't have what paul has. Keep up the good work man!

ZTFab

Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Thanks for the props Mike.

I'll try to snap some pics of the shop sometime.

ZTFab

Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Finally got the powder coated pieces back....Got the wiring finished up. Still have a couple of things to bolt on but it will be done tomorrow.

F

family adventure

That thing is awesome! Looks like your building a great RZR. Too bad you cant weld! LOL>> I wish I could weld like that! Mile all look like bird poop! Keep us posted on your progress. And if your ever in Michigan and want to weld stuff let me know! :D

ZTFab

Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
Hey Zt you ever been to Walrath's place?

Thanks guys.

Ya, I know Matt personally. He's so good he makes me feel like I need to take up some other profession like cooking...

...and he's a good guy to boot.

Transformer33

Da-Coach
Jan 30, 2011
awesome work its amazing how talented you are ive been tryng to build my own cage for 2 weeks now and it takes a lot to know all the tose bends and knotches great work!!!!!!!!:D

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Thanks guys.

Ya, I know Matt personally. He's so good he makes me feel like I need to take up some other profession like cooking...

...and he's a good guy to boot.
Ya I agree with his work! I worked with him for a little bit and it was fun. Your work is very top notch too!! Keep it up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000